Chapter 2

Louis POV

I woke up on my living room couch to a bottle smashing, and I assumed it came from the kitchen. I sat up slowly just as Jake came into the room. He was totally drunk, cause I could smell his breath as he came closer to me.

"What the hell Louis?" He shouted. "I told you to stay home today, but you just had to go out and hang with those pricks."

"Jake they're my friends, I can hang-" I was cut off by a slap to the cheek. I put my hand up to cover it as he pulled my shirt and lifted me up.

"No I've told you multiple times not to hang out with them, especially Harry. He's trying to take you away from me." He threw me to the ground.

"I'm not doing anything!" I shouted back at him, which turned out to be a bad idea, because he punched me in the face and placed his knee in my stomach, putting all his weight on it.

"Don't talk back to me! Now get up!" He roughly grabbed my arm, pulling me to my feet and pushed me in the direction of the bedroom. I knew what was to come, but I also felt that feeling again, for what would be the 3rd time today and I was almost positive that my medication wasn't working properly, because my seizures haven't been this bad since I was first diagnosed.

"Jake." He put his hand over my mouth to shut me up, but I could feel myself slipping into unconsciousness as he threw me on the bed.

As Jake started to take Louis' pants off, he started seizing and Jake stopped and backed off as Louis went into a grand mal seizure. Jake took all his stuff and ran out the room, grabbing his keys and leaving the house.

Louis ended up falling off the bed and hitting his head quite hard. He stopped seizing after a couple minutes and came to being very disoriented and a large pain in his head.

After he finally composed himself, he checked himself over and felt himself bleeding, from a supposed cut on his head. He grabbed his phone from underneath the bed and called Harry.

"Hey Lou! Miss me so much already that you-"

"Haz" Louis said weakly

"What's up Lou? Are you alright?"

"I need help."

"I'm on my way. What's wrong?"

"I had a seizure and fell off the bed. I think I'm bleeding, can you just get here please?"

"Yea I'll be there in 2 minutes."

"Haz I'm getting lightheaded, probably from the blood."

"Just try to breathe, I'm pulling in now."

Harry parked his car and hurried quickly into Louis' house with his extra key that he has. He ran up the stairs to Louis' bedroom and found Louis sitting on the floor with a hand to his head, trying to keep his eyes open.

"Oh gosh Lou." Harry said, crouching down beside him and helping him sit up so Harry could check his head wound. "We should bring you to the emergency room Lou. Plus this would be your 3rd seizure today. That hasn't happened since you first diagnosed."

"Fine, but you can't tell Jake." Harry furrowed his eyebrows as he lifted Louis up, carrying him out of the house and into the passenger seat in his car.

"Lou I'm sure he'll want to know about his boyfriend that I'm currently taking to the hospital." Louis sighed, as Harry didn't know the full story about what happened that night. Louis stayed silent the rest of the ride. They pulled into the emergency room about 10 minutes later and Harry went to grab a doctor from inside before helping Louis. They put Louis onto a stretcher and moved him into a private room to examine him.