Chapter 33

SORRY! Totally forgot to upload yesterday. I'm not super caught up with chapters for this story. i used to be about 2 chapters ahead, but I've gone down to half a chapter, but I'll hopefully catch up, but anyways, here is the next chapter. Enjoy!

**Just want to clarify - the surgery mentioned in this chapter and the last chapter is a real thing that has helped a lot of patients with epilepsy. Anything I talk about considering that surgery is all from research I've done on it. I'll try to explain it the best I can, but look it up if you want more information on it!

Harry POV

My mind was racing. I had basically stayed awake all night, only sleeping for about 2 hours. I woke around six in the morning and I couldn't stop thinking about the surgery. I wanted him to have a better quality of life and if this surgery could do that, then I think it's worth it.

"Harry go to sleep, you've been awake for hours." Louis suddenly said and I realized it was almost 9 am. I'd just been laying here, thinking again.

"It's fine Lou. I'm gonna go make us some breakfast." I rolled out of bed, kissing Lou's forehead, and heading down to the kitchen to make breakfast. Louis came down about 5 minutes later, sitting down at the kitchen island.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded, making a sound of agreement. He raised his eyebrows, but didn't push further. I handed him a plate of pancakes and sat down next to him.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm still tired from the past few days." He said, sighing. "Maybe I can see if mum is home and we can go visit her and the girls?"

"That sounds nice. Call her. I'll clean up breakfast." He nodded and went back upstairs to grab his phone. I cleaned up and could hear Louis' voice, so I assumed he got in touch with his mum. He came back down about 10 minutes later, dressed and with his shoes on.

"She said we can come over whenever and stay for the weekend." I nodded.

"Okay, want to head out soon?" I asked and he nodded.

"Alright I'll go shower and get dressed. Want to pack us some clothes and other essentials?" He nodded and we walked hand in hand back to our bedroom and got to it.

It took a little longer to pack everything, but once we did, we headed to the car and got to traveling to Jay's house. It took about an hour or so and Louis fell asleep by the time we pulled up. I got out and went to his side to wake him.

"Lou-Lou!" I sing-songed and he crossed his arms and huffed. "Come on Lou, we are here and I think I can see some little heads poking through the window waiting for you."

"But I'm tired!" He said, finally opening his eyes.

"I know, but once we get settled and you say hello to everyone, you can nap, okay?" He nodded and I helped him stand. We grabbed our things from the trunk and went to the front door, where Jay was waiting for us.

"Louis, my gosh are you alright?" He nodded and Jay let us inside.

Louis told Jay what happened over the phone, but he hasn't seen her since the last time he and I were here. Jay was upset, but once we told her that Jake and his other friends were in jail, she settled down a bit.

"I'm okay mum, I promise. A bit tired as my seizures have been acting up a bit, but I've recovered." Louis explained and when Jay looked over to me, I nodded in agreement.

"He's fine and so am I" I said and she smiled. She led us to the living room where all the girls were waiting. They all squealed in excitement and ran over to hug Louis. I watched on fondly as I hugged Jay.