Chapter 3

Harry POV

"This is Niall speaking."

"I know, I was the one who called you dipshit." I chuckled and he laughed as well, as I continued on. "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course mate."

"So you know I took Louis to the emergency room the other night, right? Well it might have just been the stress of Louis being in the hospital, but Jake seemed very controlling and didn't seem fond of me being present."

"What are ya trying to say Haz?"

"Do you think Louis is alright? I mean yea he has seizures, but I've seen some bruises on his shoulders and arms that don't look like they are from a seizure. Also he hasn't been seizing that much, besides the past few days, but I don't know. What do you think?"

"Well it sounds like you are just being protective of Louis, but like you said, he has seizures and you know from experience how dangerous they can be for him sometimes. I wouldn't think too much into it and maybe just keep an eye on it."

"Yeah I guess, but he doesn't even let Louis have a phone. I don't know, but I just have this feeling."

"Don't push it. I know you Haz and pushing things too far can go wrong, so just be careful alright. I've got to go, but please just keep an eye on it."

"Okay sorry for wasting your time."

"No you aren't wasting my time Haz, but I know how you get and you wouldn't want to ruin Louis' relationship with his boyfriend or with you, now would you?"

"No"

"Okay, then just keep an eye on it. I really have to go know. Goodbye."

"Bye." I said and hung up the phone. I'll try to keep an eye on it without being creepy about it, but it still won't push away this feeling that I have.

Louis POV

I was texting the lads all morning and early afternoon as Jake never came back after last night. I took my new medicine this morning and I haven't had a seizure yet today, so hopefully this new medication works out well.

I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts by a knock on the door and I was curious to who it was, as I didn't invite anyone over and Jake wasn't home. I put my phone under the bed and slowly got up from my bed, when the knocks got louder and harder.

"Calm down I'm coming!" I shouted as I pulled a shirt over my head as I made my way down the stairs. I unlocked the front door and slowly opened it to reveal my mum. "Mum?"

"Hi baby!" She pulled me into a hug and I winced slightly as I had a headache still. She pulled away and looked at me with concern. "What's wrong?"

"Sorry I just have a concussion." Her eyes widened and I pulled her into another hug to try and calm her. I pulled her to the living room and sat her down to explain.

"Are you alright?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I had a seizure last night and I fell off the bed, hitting my head and cutting it. We went to the ER and it was fine, but I still have a headache. Also they changed my medication, cause I was seizing multiple times a day for the past few days." She nodded, like she already knew about that, even though I haven't told her.

"Yeah they called me to inform me because that medication you were on; you've been on it since you were under 18, so they had to call me to inform me about it. That's kind of why I came to see you, but also you haven't visited home in a while."