Chapter 8

Louis POV

Jake didn't talk to me after our little argument last night, but I'll honestly take that over him hitting me or doing other things to me.

I woke up around 10 and went downstairs to make myself breakfast. Jake stumbled into the kitchen and seemed to be hungover, but I didn't say anything about it. I finished my breakfast and took my meds, before starting to leave the kitchen, but Jake stopped me.

He pulled my arm and put me up against the wall. He began kissing me roughly and I was uncomfortable, but I had to kiss back. So I did. He pulled back after a minute or two for air.

"I'm sorry about last night, but you have to understand where I'm coming from Lou." I nodded and kissed him again.

"I do, but you have to understand that I can't control it. I take my meds and that's all I can do." He nodded and let me go.

I went upstairs and showered and he joined me a few minutes in. We finished after about 10 minutes and I headed to the music room to wait for noon to roll around. Of course Jake didn't know that Harry was coming, but Harry knows the drill and asks if he can take me out with the lads.

Today I decided to record one of the songs that I've been working on, so I put the headphones on and started recording. It took longer than I thought and was interrupted by Jake coming in.

"Hey Lou, umm Harry's here and wondering if you want to go to the park with him and the lads, whoever that may be." Jake said from the doorway. I looked at him and stood up.

"It's Niall and Liam. If it's okay with you, I want to go." He nodded.

"It's fine, but be home by dinner time. And do you anything you'll regret." He threatened coming closer and kissed my neck, sucking down hard and I tried not to move, but it hurt. "And now you can go."

He left the room and I packed up the things I was using and put my shoes on. I went into the bathroom to look at the mark he left on my neck and it was already quite dark so I tried to cover it up at least a little bit. I headed downstairs when I was satisfied and met Harry who was sitting on our bench on the porch.

"Hey Lou!" He said and I gave him a hug. We then headed to his car. "How's it going? Got a bit of a mark on your neck."

"Oh yea it's from Jake and yea he got a little cheeky this morning." I chuckled, trying to not let him see right through me, but I don't think it worked.

"Of course." He said as he started driving the opposite way of the park. I looked at him confusedly and he laughed.

"Where are we going? I thought we were going out with Niall and Liam?" I asked.

"Nope. I kinda lied to you?" He said, almost as if he was asking a question. "When was the last time just me and you hung out? It's been forever Lou, so I asked you and Jake the same thing, but then decided on just hanging out with you alone."

"It's fine, but don't let Jake find out because he'll probably kill you." He chuckled, but he didn't realize that I wasn't exactly kidding.

We pulled into the mall parking lot and I was excited because it's been a while since we came here. The last time was probably high school, which was years ago. He parked the car and we went in the main entrance.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked.

"Do they still have that Gelato place here? I kinda want to get that."

"I think they do. Let's go find out shall we." I nodded and we walked to the center of the mall where the Gelato place was located and luckily it was still there and it was open.