Chapter 5

Louis POV

I followed closely behind Jake as he led us to the VIP lounge that was in the back of the bar, as Jake had many connections. Walking through the bar, I heard that familiar irish laugh and quickly looked over to a nearby table where Niall, Liam and Harry were all sitting by. I gave them a quick wave, but Harry was the only one who saw me and he smiled as he watched me walk by.

Jake led us to a table that had a few of his other friends that I've met a few times in the past, but I didn't really like them very much as they were very similar to Jake. He handed me a drink, which I took, but I wasn't looking to get too drunk as that could trigger my seizures. The drink

After about 30 minutes I was quite bored, so I pulled on Jake's sleeve and he tried to move away from me, but I was persistent and he finally turned to me.

"What do you want?" He snapped angrily, which was how he got when he got drunk.

"Can I go see Liam and Niall?" I asked pleadingly, not mentioning Harry because I knew the answer would be no if I told him Harry was here as well.

"Fine, but do these shots with us first." I sighed and nodded. I took them and they tasted awful. I looked to Jake after and he smirked and nodded, allowing me to go off.

I headed out of the VIP lounge and looked around the bar. I noticed the table in the corner where all the lads sat and made my way over to them. Whatever that shot was, took the life out of me and I became really overwhelmed with everything happening around me, but I eventually made it to their table.

"Lou!" Niall shouted and pulled me into a hug. "What's up man? I didn't know you were out tonight"

"Jake surprised me." I said pretty quietly, slurring my words as I spoke. I looked to Harry for a brief second and could tell he was pretty worried about me.

"You've been drinking?" Liam asked, knowing about how my epilepsy acts up if I drink too much.

"No, I only had one, plus a few shots, Payno. Don't worry about it." I said as Harry got up to go to the bar as I sat next to Niall. I felt another hand on my shoulder and I turned and it was Jake.

"Come on babe. We are playing a game." He said and I waved goodbye to Niall and Liam, just as Harry came back to the table.

Harry POV

I had gotten up to go get Louis some water, but once I came back I saw Jake dragging him away and I knew Louis was quite vulnerable.

"Where are they going?" I asked as I sat back down at the table.

"Jake said they were playing a game and took Louis with him. I don't know, seemed pretty out of it. Why?" I placed the water on the table.

"I went to get him some water. His epilepsy acts up when he's drunk, so I was gonna try to sober him up." The other lads shrugged and I was still nervous, but tried to push those thoughts away, but I just couldn't.

After about an hour, Niall and Liam decided to go home, but I told them that I was going to stay with some stupid excuse, but really I was staying to make sure Louis was alright. After about another hour, Jake's stupid friends came out from the VIP lounge, but no Louis was in sight. There was no Jake either, and I was kind of concerned.

I was out of my seat, rushing to the lounge, but the guy at the door put his hand up to stop me.

"Dude come on I think my friend is in there." He shook his head. "Please I don't think he's alright. He has epilepsy and might need help."