Chapter 12

Dear Piece of Paper I found on the floor,                                                                                                   Day 3

It's currently 2 am on Day 4 of being down here, but I couldn't write anything all day as it was a rough day.

Last night, Jake left me alone, which was nice, but I knew tomorrow was going to get worse and if you add in my seizures, then it just creates a whole mess.

This morning, I woke up and Jake was just chilling in the corner waiting for me to wake. Oh and by the way, he was naked. It was an interesting sight to wake up to that morning. He rushed towards me when he saw I was awake and flipped me on my back.

"Jake please don't" He shoved my face into the mattress until I passed out. I don't remember what happened after that.

I came to, if I had to guess, about 15 minutes later and I felt Jake's cum on my back and I knew he had raped me while I was passed out. It was better than being tortured through it. He flipped me so I was on my back and he was still naked, coming off his high of having sex.

I started to speak to him, but he put his hand on my throat and was cutting off oxygen. When my eyes began to roll back in my head, he stopped and I turned to the side and was coughing and gasping for air.

After I caught my breath, I knew I was about to have a seizure, and I could tell it was going to be a big one. I tried to tell Jake, but he didn't care and pulled me to a standing position. He hit me in the face and I went unconscious.

When I came to, I was really sore and uncomfortable. I had bitten my tongue during my seizure and I think I hit my head because it hurt a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if I had a concussion at this point.

Once I regained control and was able to peel myself off the floor, I checked my body over for injuries. I mostly had bruises and a few cuts, but I was alright otherwise. Although my hand was definitely still broken, it's gone kinda numb, so I don't really feel the pain of it being broken anymore.

There was an ace wrap in the corner of the room and I used that to wrap my hand and wrist, hoping to give it some support. It helped a little, but I could really use some pain killers right now. Also I want my epilepsy meds, but I knew Jake wasn't going to give them to me.

Jake eventually threw food down the stairs for me and I was grateful as in the past few days the only thing I"ve eaten was a granola bar 2 days ago. I ate everything and drank the small amount of water he gave me.

I sat on the mattress for a few hours after I had 'lunch' and eventually Jake came down alone with some things in his hand, but I was turned away from him, so I didn't even realize he came down until he went to blindfold me.

"Remember, you move and it makes it more difficult." I nodded as I just let him do his thing. He tied the blindfold really tight around my eyes and then he gagged me, but what else is new.

After doing a number to my ass, he flipped me so I was on my back. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I felt what seemed like a belt around my torso. He wrapped it tightly around my torso and I was struggling to get a good breath in and I just assumed he was going to kill me.

He ripped the blindfold off my eyes and he was holding a paddle in his dominant hand and I tried to move away from him, but he tightened the belt around my waist and that caused me to stop moving. Just as he swung his hand up and went to swing it back down, there was a knock on the door and I have never been so relieved.

He tied my hands and ankles to the bed and left me exposed on the mattress. He told me not to move, not like I could anyway. I heard his footsteps going up the stairs and heard the front door open. Jake let the person in and it was one of his friends.

Jake's friend came down and abused me for a while and I'm pretty sure he at least sprained my ankle, if not broke it and there was no way for me to walk out of here.

The night went on and Jake and his friends took turns hitting me and basically torturing me. I had two more seizures and Jake's friend didn't like that and abused me even more, but I wasn't' conscious so I didn't know about it until after my seizure was over.

That brings us to now where I can't sleep and it's almost 2 am. I am heavily bruised and broken and I just want to get out of here.

~ Louis

A/N: Sorry these chapters were a little shorter, but I like the idea of doing a journal entry type of writing, so sorry if you don't like it.