Chapter 25

Harry POV

When I woke up around 11, Louis was still asleep, which was good, as he probably didn't sleep great last night. I carefully moved my arms from underneath him so I could get up out of bed without waking him. It worked in my favor, so I went to put a t-shirt on and make some breakfast.

I decided to make some basic pancakes and eggs so that he ate something and could take the pain meds without being sick again. Just as I was serving the pancakes, I heard his footsteps come down the stairs and I turned just as he entered the kitchen.

To be honest, he looked absolutely adorable. He was wearing my sweatshirt that I had tossed on the floor last night. It was pretty big on him, but he always loved wearing bigger clothes and it never got old.

"Morning!" I said as I prepared our breakfast. He was eyeing it carefully as he sat down on the stool at the breakfast bar. "You don't have to eat it all, but at least eat some?"

He nodded and we ate in silence. He was very quiet this morning, but I just assumed he needed to get used to living with me; that's all. He probably still doesn't trust anyone, so he has to get used to me caring for him. He finished his entire plate, which was very good. I handed him his meds and then started prepping his meds for the PICC line.

"Do you want to sit on the couch or go up to my bedroom?" He shrugged. "Have you gone mute on me?" I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Sorry." He said quietly.

"Don't need to apologize." I said, guiding him to the living room, deciding to do his meds while he sat on the couch. "This runs for an hour. You good here?"

"You're leaving?" I chuckled.

"No, just going to shower real quick then I'll join you. Is that okay?" I asked and he stayed silent. "Lou? Is that okay?"

"I mean you could wait til my meds are finished and then we could shower together." I stood there kind of shocked, but he rolled his eyes at my reaction. "Not like that. I just don't really want to be alone right now, or probably for a while. Sorry if that bothers you or-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his, which he immediately relaxed into. I pulled back after a few minutes and he whined at the loss of contact.

"That's fine, but like I told you at the hospital, I don't want to do anything that you feel uncomfortable with."

"I'm comfortable with you though." He said, sounding so innocent.

"Alright that's fine." We waited a bit until his meds finally finished and the machine was beeping like crazy. I then remembered that I didn't give him his epilepsy meds and he hasn't said anything, so I assume he forgot as well.

"Lou you need your epilepsy meds."

"Oh shit yeah I forgot. They were giving them to me in my IV at the hospital, so I kind of forgot that I had epilepsy for a moment." He said laughing as he followed me to the kitchen where all his meds were being kept at the moment.

"Here you go." I said handing him the bottle. He took out the required meds and took them with ease. I then took his hand and guided him to my bathroom, grabbing clothes for both of us before closing the door behind us.

"C-could we j-just stay in our boxers?" He asked quietly and I pulled him into a hug.

"Of course. Like I said, I'm not doing anything you don't feel comfortable with. Boxers are fine with me." He pulled away from the hug, slightly teary eyed. I kissed his cheek then turned on the water.