Chapter 30

A/N: We reached 30 chapters! Woohoo! Enjoy the chapter ;D

**There is a part where I switch to 1st person and I couldn't be bothered to go back and change it all, so just so you know, it's Harry POV. It switches back to 3rd person until told otherwise though.

3rd Person POV

"Grab their phones so they don't have any contact." As Luke just stands there, Emmet gets angrier. "Now!"

"Okay, okay, sorry." Emmet finishes tying Harry up and places him across the room from Louis. He's tied Louis to the radiator by the window and Harry near a bookshelf across the room.

"I found them, but Harry's was on a call." Luke says, handing the two phones to Emmet.

"Oh my fucking god, why didn't you hang up!" Emmet says, quickly hanging up the phone, as it was a call to 911. "Gosh you are such an idiot."

"Well isn't the rest of Jake's gang coming over here?"

"We are supposed to stall for about a half hour to make sure that we got them prepped! They don't want them conscious and talking when they arrive."

"Well we did that, so know we just wait?"

"Is that a question?" Emmet asked angrily.

"Gosh I don't know how Jake hired you because you are stupid and ridiculous." Emmet rolled his eyes as started to walk towards the kitchen. "Make sure they don't move. I'm going to make some phone calls."

Luke nodded as Emmet left the room. Emmet was gone for a while and Luke was relaxing on the couch and ended up falling asleep like an idiot.

Harry started to wake up and tried to take in the current situation. There was the guy who first tied up Louis asleep on the couch. He was confused by that, but he then saw Louis across the room from him. He could hear talking coming from the kitchen, so he knew he had to be quiet.

Quickly, he was able to release himself from the ties because whoever did them, did a shit job. He felt slightly out of it, but he was able to make it to Louis. He undid Louis' ties as well and picked him up in his arms, quickly escaping out the back door.

As we made it into the woods, far away enough from the house, I realized I didn't have my phone on me and it was quite cold out. I tried shaking Louis awake.

"Lou? Come on, wake up." I said, shaking his shoulders, but there was no response. I had to think quickly because we couldn't stay out in this cold for too long, so I decided to begin the walk to Niall's house, as we have gone through the woods before to go to his house and I kind of knew the way.

Of course, I did it when it was light out, not pitch black, and I wasn't carrying the love of my life in my arms, who I wasn't sure was alright or not. Eventually, after about 45 minutes of walking, I made it to the clearing and I arrived at Niall's house. There seemed to be someone inside, which I was very grateful for. I headed to the front door and rang the doorbell.

"Haz? What happened to Lou? My gosh, come in." He said, opening the door wide. I went to the living room where Liam was sitting, yet he quickly got up when he saw me carrying Louis. I placed him down and tried to get a response out of him.

"Harry what happened?" Liam asked as he crouched down next to me.

"I- It was Emmet. He drugged us both, breaking into our house. I'm still a little out of it, but Louis hasn't woken up and I didn't have my phone. I knew your place was closest, but he needs a hospital." My words were slurring slightly and I suddenly started feeling more out of control, but luckily I was able to find Niall's house.