Chapter 37

A/N: We are nearing the end friends, so enjoy it while it lasts 

Also planning on doing a double update from the time during Louis' surgery to when Louis' wakes up, so if it comes out a little later then usual next week, I apologize in advance :D

Harry POV

Today is the day. Louis is having brain surgery today. I let him sleep in a little bit, even though it was only 6am when I went to wake him up. We had to leave by 6:30 in order to get to the hospital for 9, since it was about 2 hours away. I did bribe him telling him he could nap in the car.

"Louis you alright in there?" I asked on the other side of the bathroom door. It was getting close to 6:20 and we had to leave in 10 minutes. He was still in the shower, well the shower was on at least.

"Harry you okay?" Jay asked from the bedroom doorway.

"He won't respond and he's been in there for like 20 minutes now." I knocked again and I heard him groan, which made me panic slightly, thinking he probably was stressing out and caused a seizure. I opened the door slowly, and my suspicions were confirmed.

Louis was lying on the shower floor, seemingly coming out of a seizure. I quickly turned the water off and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around him as Jay came to check on us.

"He must've had a seizure." I said and she nodded. She helped me dry and change him just as he was coming to.

"Can you go pack up the car, with our bags and stuff? I'll get him to come around and bring him to the car." Jay nodded and went off, grabbing our two bags on her way out.

"Hey you alright? It's just me." He nodded as I helped him sit up.

"I think I whacked my wrist on the wall." He said quietly. I took his wrist and it was slightly bruised.

"It's probably just sprained. Let me put your shoes on and we will get going. You okay?" He nodded and I grabbed his vans and placed them on his feet, before helping him walk to the car.

"I'll sit in the back." He said, as I was the one driving.

"No sweetheart, you can sit up front with your hubby." Jay said, winking. Louis was blushing as I helped him sit in the passenger's seat.

"Gosh ignore anything embarrassing she tries to tell you." Louis said and I laughed, which made him smile.

"Alright you can sleep Lou. We've got about a 2 and a half hour drive to go." He nodded and was sleeping 20 minutes later.

When I pulled into the hospital parking lot a couple hours later, Jay and Louis were both asleep, so I gently woke Jay up, then moved to Louis, who was surprisingly compliant about waking up.

We checked in at the reception, and a nurse brought us to Louis' room before surgery. She checked Louis' vitals and was very nice and calm about everything, which Louis was the complete opposite.

"Alright Louis you look good for surgery. So I'll need you to change into this gown, then the nurse who will be with you for the whole surgery will come in and put in your IV and explain what's going to happen. Sound good?" He nodded and the nurse left the room.

"You need help, or do you think you are good?" I asked, as Jay left the room for privacy.

"I think I'm good, but I'm scared." He said as he began to change.

"I know. Me too, but you'll do great, okay?" He nodded hesitantly as he turned so I could tie the back of the gown.

We sat for a little while before Jay and another nurse came into the room.