Chapter 9

CW / Abuse & Rape → might be a little more graphic then how I usually right, so please continue with caution

Louis POV

Jake stood up, throwing my phone on the ground and I backed up against the wall as far as I could and he came over, taking the collar of my shirt and lifting me up slightly.

"How long have you been lying to me?" He shouted, gesturing to my phone.

"Jake let me explain-" He slapped my cheek and didn't let me finish before throwing me to the ground and straddling me.

"No you don't get to talk right now! What the fuck Louis? I told you that you don't need a phone so that you wouldn't try to get away from me and now your hanging out with that Harry guy who clearly has feelings for you." I shook my head and he laughed. "Are you serious? Have you seen the way he looks at you?"

"Jake I love you. Harry is my best friend though, so of course I love him." Jake put his knee on my stomach preventing me from sitting up and it was hurting.

"No you only get to love me, nobody else!" He picked me up and threw me on bed before taking his pocket knife and cutting my shirt off.

"No Jake please don't do this." Jake stayed silent as he ripped my jeans and threw them to the side. I tried to move from his grip, but he didn't like that.

"No, no, no. You don't get to move. I'll be using you for my sexual pleasure, now stay still!" I couldn't let him, so I tried to kick him off, but he was too strong.

Quickly, he took his belt off and flipped me so I was on my back. He tied my hands and attached them to the headboard, so i couldn't get off or protect myself in any way. He did the same to my ankles, but he spread them, so there was one tied on each side. I knew this was going to be bad.

"Since you've been a bad boy, you get to be treated like one." He stuffed something in my mouth, muffling my sounds. He tied it around the back of my head very tightly and it hurt a lot. He then flipped me so my legs crossed and my butt was up, although my underwear still covered it, but I knew it wouldn't be for long.

This wasn't the first time he's done something like this, but it wasn't this bad and he never actually did anything sexually to me when I'm tied up like this, but I have a feeling tonight was going to change that.

I looked to my left and saw that his clothes were now on the ground and he was probably fully naked. And when I felt his hard cock rub against my back, I knew that my suspicions were confirmed.

He got off the bed for a second and grabbed what I assumed was lube, but I was wrong as he wrapped a cloth around my eyes and now I couldn't see.

"The more you move around, the harder this will be for you." I nodded slowly as I felt his hot breath on my neck, which made me shiver. He got back to straddling me and he slowly pulled down my underwear, just so my butt was exposed.

I could feel him lining up and I knew this was going to rip me apart, I was hoping for seizure at this point, but the meds were working too well and it wasn't going to happen.

"You better never ever lie to me again Louis, because I do worse things than this and I'm sure you don't want to find out what those include." He said as I heard the cap of lube open and I could only assume he was putting it on himself. Then without warning he pounded into me, not even giving me time to adjust, but why would he do that. I tried my hardest not to scream, but when he hit my prostate after a minute, I couldn't hold in the moans that subconsciously escaped my mouth. They were muffled, but I could almost see Jake's smug smile.

It went on for several minutes, until he finally came inside of me, but he didn't pull out and continued thrusting into me and it hurt so bad. He finally pulled out and inserted something else into my entrance, trapping his cum inside of me.

"That's going to stay in until I say so. Now let's go." He said and I was confused. He untied my hands and arms, but quickly grabbed hold of me. He pulled my underwear up and threw me over his shoulder. My gag was still on and I couldn't speak as he walked me down the first set of stairs, then opened the door to the basement. He walked about halfway down when I figured out what he was doing. I scrambled to try and get out of his arms, so he stopped.

"What you don't want to be carried? Fine then." He took my waist and just dropped me the rest of the way down and it hurt so bad. He dragged me to the small room and threw me inside. He closed the door and it was dark and I removed the gag from my mouth.

I then removed whatever he put inside me and figured out it was a butt plug, which explained why it started vibrating when I pulled it out and threw it in the corner of the room.

The small room consisted of a cheap old mattress, a thin blanket and a few pieces of paper and a pen. I decided to use those to write.

A/N: Sorry I'm not very good at writing this kind of stuff, so forgive me as I think we are all going to hell. Anyways, the next few chapters are going to be journal entries and flashbacks from Louis POV as to what is happening while he is trapped in the basement. It's a little different and probably a little shorter than the current chapters, but I think you'll like it. Enjoy! - Leah