Chapter 24

A/N: Special Double Update for you all! Thank you so much for reading and enjoy!

Louis POV

We arrived at Harry's house and it was nicer than I remember. I've been to his house plenty of times back in high school and a few times while I've been with Nick, but I don't remember it being this nice.

We pulled into the driveway and he got out first, but not before telling me to stay put as I still didn't have the most amount of energy and was technically still injured. He came around to my side of the car and helped me get out. Niall and Liam grabbed my things while Harry focused on getting me into the house.

"You feeling okay?" He asked once he got me situated on his couch. I shrugged and just sighed.

"Still feel kinda dizzy, but sitting definitely helps." He nodded as Niall and Liam came into the room as well. I've only seen them a few times since all this happened, so it was nice to have us all together again, and without the feeling of Jake watching over me. I was still scared of him of course, but I just hoped that I would be alright staying here.

"Glad to have you home Lou." Liam said, sitting beside me, while Niall sat in the other chair adjacent to the couch.

"Nice to see you happier." Niall said after and I nodded smiling.

"I just wanted to thank you guys for everything. I mean I've been the best person to talk to the past few years, but you've stuck by me." I say and they all smile.

"You have Harry to thank for that." Liam said and Niall nodded along.

"Yes definitely. There were times where you would just assume that everything is fine, but he was very insistent on making sure you were alright." I blushed a little, thinking about how much he cared for me. I turned to look at him and he was a blushing mess as well.

"Thank you." I said and climbed into his lap, wrapping my arms around him. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek as a way of saying 'you're welcome'.

"Nothing to thank me for Lou. I'm just glad you are alright." I nodded and we all sat in silence for a few minutes, just thinking about everything that's happened.

"Are you guys alright? We are gonna head out if you are." Harry looked at me and I nodded.

"Yeah I think we will be okay. Thank you guys for your help. Lou needs his meds anyways." I nodded standing up, giving Liam and Niall a hug, Harry as well.

They both left after a few minutes and Harry guided me up to his bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. Technically I had my own room, but I kinda wanted to sleep with him, at least for tonight. Didn't really want to be alone.

"Ready?" He asked, gesturing to my PICC line that was in my arm. I nodded and he began to play around with the meds and tubing, while I just sat there watching him and admiring him. "Alright I think I set it up right. Let me just connect it. Do you want to watch some movies in my bed or?"

"No that's fine. Let's go." I said, heading to his large king sized bed. His bedroom was pretty massive; it made the king sized bed look small. I got comfortable, leaning against the headboard as he connected the line and started the meds.

"Do you need anything for your pain? You can take some now." I thought for a minute and decided I probably should.

"Yeah, maybe just some ibuprofen instead of the pain meds. It's not that bad right now." He nodded, sneaking out of the room. He returned a few minutes later with tea for both of us, my pain meds, and some popcorn. He handed me my meds and my tea, placing the bag of popcorn in between where we were sitting.

"Thanks for the tea."

"Of course. I'll just put a random movie on. That's alright with you?"

"It's fine Haz." He smiled and turned the TV on, although it didn't quite turn on. He groaned in frustration and stood up and walked towards the TV. I watched as he fiddled with the remote and the TV. He eventually caught me in my thoughts staring at him as he snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked, taking off his shirt and placing a more comfortable one on right in front of me.

"Yes I am actually. Can you hand me my sweatshirt?" I pointed to the one on the ground and he nodded, picking it up and throwing it at me. I thanked him as he got into the bed next to me.

My meds ran for about an hour, so I switched it off when it beeped and disconnected the tubing, wrapping it around the now empty med bag. I moved the empty popcorn bag and moved closer to Harry who was watching the screen intensely.

I scooted next to him so my legs now intertwined with his and I rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and we ended up falling asleep like this.

Harry POV

I woke around 4 am to an empty bed. I was thinking that maybe Louis moved to his own room, but the light coming from underneath the bathroom door told me differently. I turned the TV off and moved some of our mess that we made, so I could get to the bathroom. I heard a strangled cough come from the other side of the door.

"Lou?" I asked, gently knocking, but not opening the door, wanting to give him some privacy. I knocked again when he didn't answer and I heard a very quiet "come in".

The sight that I was met with when I opened the door was pretty heartbreaking. Louis was kneeling on the floor, despite his sprained knee, and was very pale looking. He was gripping the edge of the toilet with death grip as he vomited for what I assume is the second time.

"Hey it's alright." I say, rubbing my hand up and down his back for comfort. "Try to calm down."

"I thought the meds were supposed to help." He says quietly as he finally pulls away from the toilet and leans into my chest.

"You took pain meds right?" He nodded. "Did you eat any of the popcorn? I gave you a pretty high dose ibuprofen, so if you didn't eat, that's probably what's making you sick."

"I didn't eat." He said, huffing in anger at himself.

"It's alright. Maybe we should just stick to the other pain meds for now, at least until you can eat more." He nodded and we laid on the bathroom floor for a few minutes. "Do you think you're done? Want to go back to bed?"

He nodded, so I helped him stand and back into bed. It didn't feel like he had a fever or anything, so that just further confirms that the pain meds I gave him made him sick. I felt slightly guilty, but when he cuddled into me further and fell asleep almost instantly, that feeling went away.

A/N: Sorry short chapter - Not sure how long this book is going to go on for, but probably a little bit longer. Maybe throw some more drama in there, but not sure. Enjoy!