Chapter 32

**There is smut in this chapter, if you don't like it you can skip it and start up at Harry's POV, but enjoy it if you like it.

I pulled on the hem of his shirt and we pulled back just long enough for him to take it off. My roamed his chest at all the tattoos I went with him to get back in high school. They were insanely hot and I traced the butterfly as we went back to kissing.

Harry eventually took my shirt off and we went to work on each other's trousers. I unbuttoned Harry's trousers first and went sliding them down his legs. He kicked them off once they got to his ankles and then he got to work on mine. I only had sweats on, so it was easier for Harry to take them off and we were now only in boxers.

I was starting to get hard as Harry started rutting against me and I could feel his dick becoming hard as well. He laid me down on my back while he towered over me and it was hot to see his long hair fall down next to his face.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"Yes." I assured him.

"I want you to tell me you are uncomfortable at all, okay? Promise me." He explained.

"Okay, I will. I promise, now come on." I begged and he smirked. He kissed me lazily as we explored each other's bodies.

This was different from whenever me and Jake had sex. Well I mean I wouldn't necessarily call it sex, but you know what I mean. It was different. Jake was usually really rough and didn't really care about whether I wanted it or not.

Harry though. Sweet Harry. Gosh, he was so sweet and kind. Everything he did was out of love instead of lust, like with Jake. It's like he didn't care if he didn't get pleased in the end, he only cared about me. I felt this strong connection with him and it was an amazing feeling.

Harry began to move down, kissing down my neck, eventually reaching my chest. He moved his hands to grab at my lovehandles, which I hated, but he seemed to love, as he held onto them until he reached the waist of my boxers.

He reached his hands around to grab my ass, which made me squeal slightly as I didn't expect it. He smiled and kissed my back as he started to pull my boxers down, which made my hard dick spring free.

He took my dick in his hand and started slowly stroking it as I reached to remove his boxers as well. I moaned in pleasure as now we were both naked as he continued stroking my dick, as I squirmed slightly in pleasure.

"Go on your hands and knees baby." I obeyed immediately and he helped me flip over. He kissed down my back, which sent shivers throughout my entire body. Once he got to ass, he started slowly licking around my hole, and it felt so good. I moaned and slightly gasped when he started sucking down on it and he immediately stopped.

"Are you okay?" He said, worried. I nodded and tried to get out,

"I-I, d-don't stop." I moaned out. I couldn't quite see him, but I could practically see him smirk as he continued what he was doing. Eventually he penetrated with tongue and it was such a good feeling.

"Oh g-god Harry don't s-stop." I barely got out. After a few minutes, he pulled out and replaced his tongue with a finger, which actually hurt slightly, but II tried to hide the pain. Apparently it wasn't good enough.

"It'll probably hurt a little, but tell me if it gets too much." He said and I nodded, as he added another finger and began to stretch. Eventually it turned to pleasure when he added a third and brushed over my prostate. I was almost cumming at the feeling and he could tell I was struggling to stay on my knees, so he carefully flipped me back over on my back.