Chapter 21

A day early! Been super busy, but this was complete, so here you go!

Louis POV

The rest of the night went the same. I slept most of it, only waking up once again and having another seizure. The doctors say that it's just because of all the alcohol in my system, but I don't really believe them.

I had to give my statement today and I was scared. I didn't want to recount everything that has happened to me in the past week, but I knew I had to in order to put Jake behind bars. Harry left that morning, but promised he'd be back in a few hours. I was alone at the moment and I was scared not having anyone I knew here with me. I hadn't realized I was crying until Liam and Niall both came into the room and gently hugged me.

"I'm sorry I was just-"

"You don't have to apologize Louis. I'm sure you are traumatized from what happened to you." Liam said, sitting on the edge of the bed. Niall pulled up two chairs for them to sit. "Are you doing alright?"

"I don't know." I said, sighing. "I think I just got overwhelmed being alone and everything hurts, so i guess not really."

"Didn't Harry stay with you?" I nodded, blushing slightly and it didn't go unnoticed by them.

"He did. He left this morning, saying that my mum was going to stop by soon, but it's been over 2 hours since he left and she hasn't been in yet. Like I said, I think I just got overwhelmed being alone with my thoughts and everything." I said.

"That's alright, we are here now." I nodded and smiled at them.

"You know he was really worried about you Lou." I looked up at Liam. "When he hadn't heard from you in 3 days he immediately thought something was wrong. We basically called him crazy, but it turns out he was right."

"He came to the house."

"What?" Liam said.

"I know you guys don't know the whole story so I'll try to keep it short. But he kept me in the basement for a few days. Anyway, Jake was just about to hit me, when there was a knock on the door. I knew it was Harry. I could hear his voice, but Jake tied me up and I couldn't yell to him or anything. Harry was very insistent on coming in and talking to me, but Jake turned soft and told Harry some bullshit excuse that I was sick and didn't want any visitors. After that he took me to that old bar or whatever."

"He's in love with you Lou." Niall said

"Niall!" Liam smacked the back of his head, but I just laughed.

"I know." I said and they went silent. "He told me last night. I basically wrote a letter saying that if I don't make it out alive, that i love you. I read it to him last night and he confessed his feelings."

"So what does that mean for you guys?" I started to speak but was interrupted.

"It means that we are taking things slow and I will be there for him." Harry said from the doorframe. Wasn't sure how long he was standing there, but I smiled when he finally picked his head up and walked toward my bed. He sat down next to me, just like last night.

"Are you dating or what?" Niall asked.

"I don't want a label right now." I said quietly and looked at Harry who just nodded.

"And that's fine. Like I said, I'm going to be there for him, plus he is going to live with me for now as he can't go back to his house, not that he really wants to." I shook my head.

"Definitely not. I have some of my clothes and things I need for basic necessity, like my epilepsy meds. Besides that I can get my other stuff once the investigation is over." They all nodded.