Chapter 11

Dear Piece of Paper I found on the floor,                                                                                   Day 2

If you can read this, bless you because my hand is really messed up, so this writing will be shit.

It's day two of me being stuck in this stupid ass basement and last night was definitely an experience. I'm quite traumatized from it and with what Jake did this morning as well, I don't know how long I'll last down here. Please just help me.

I'll start with last night. Oh and if you are wondering, I'm writing these letters so that the police have some sort of evidence if Jake gets away, although I'm pretty sure my body will be enough evidence for them as I'm not getting a shower anytime soon. Last night doesn't count as a shower.

*Flashback*

I laid on the old, cold mattress for what felt like hours, until finally Jake came back downstairs, holding a plethora of objects in his hands and I got really nervous. He dropped the items on the floor and pulled me to a standing position.

"Put your hands behind your back and don't move." I stayed silent and didn't move at all, which was a mistake. "Fine! Have it your way!"

He shoved me to the ground and stepped on my right hand hard and I was pretty sure I heard a crack. He picked me backup and tied my hands behind my back. My hand was throbbing and the bones felt out of place. He then placed a gag in my mouth and cloth around my eyes. I could barely breathe, nevermind being unable to see or do anything about what was happening.

I felt him guide me to where the stairs were and helped me climb them. I knew the house pretty well, so he was guiding me to our bedroom and then to our bathroom.

"Sit down." I sat down and realized I was on the closed toilet seat. I was shaking pretty hard because I was so scared and that increased even more when he picked me back up and threw me in the cold shower water. He left me there for a minute until the water finally heated up and he got in with me.

"You know I love you Louis, but when you are a bad boy, you have to be punished." I shook my head no and he laughed. "Bend over." I didn't move. "NOW!" He shouted and I did. I felt 2 fingers poke at my entrance and then slip in.

He was definitely stretching me which at this point I appreciated. He slipped a third and a fourth finger in and it was getting a little uncomfortable. He took his fingers out and replaced it with his dick and I stumbled forward, so he had to hold my waist.

I let him do his thing and eventually he released inside me, replacing his dick with the butt plug once again, and I hated the feeling. This was not pleasurable.

He dragged me out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. He dried me off and changed my boxers, but not before stroking me, which caused me to release as the plug was touching my prostate, causing me to go hard.

"Gosh you're such a slut Louis." I could practically feel him roll his eyes as he pulled my new underwear up and dragged me back downstairs to the basement. He sat me down on the mattress gently and got up again.

"Since you've been naughty Louis, your punishment is a little bit more than what we did last night." He sat down next to me, pulled me onto him so my butt was up, and pulled my underwear down so my butt was exposed. He took his belt off and started slapping it against it. It hurt so bad, but the gag prevented me from screaming out.

I eventually lost track of how many times he hit me, but he stopped after a lot. He took the butt plug out, which I was thankful for and pulled my underwear up. He lifted me and threw me on the mattress. He untied my hands and laid me down.

"Goodnight Lou-lou" He said and I took the gag and blindfold off once he left. My hand hurt like a bitch and I could definitely say it was broken.

*End of Flashback*

So yeah last night was not fun and I think he broke my hand. I'm not too sure how I'm writing with it right now, but it's working out alright. Everything hurts and I just want to get out, but nobody knows I'm down here. This is my house, my safety, my home. Nobody will suspect a thing.

Anyways, last night was rough, but this morning, Jake brought a woman over. I had never seen this woman or even heard of her, but she definitely knew Jake, as she was all over him. They were kissing in front of me and I had to look away, as I loved him like that once. Not anymore.

"Jake this is Jamie and she is going to take care of you" He said with a smug look. I knew I was not being taken care of, but I nodded anyway.

Jamie was interesting. I think if she realized how horrible of a person Jake is, she would actually be a great woman, but she isn't.

While she was with me this morning, she cut my wrist and looked at my injured hand before twisting it more, which caused me to scream. She didn't like that as she took the gag and stuffed it in my mouth, almost choking me.

She continued basically torturing until I eventually passed out from the pain. When I woke up I was alone in the house and I tried the basement door, but of course it was locked and I had no other way to escape.

That brings us to now where I am sitting on this mattress with a broken hand, many cuts and bruises, a possible concussion and a very sore ass. I just want to get the fuck out of here. Somebody come help me.

~Louis