Buckbeak's Sentence and the Prophecy

Y/N's POV

The hearing was this weekend and Hagrid requested me to watch Buckbeak while he was away. Taking care of Buckbeak was fun. I fed him ferrets, he took me on a ride around the grounds, and he allowed me to cuddle into his mane as long as I complimented him. 

Hagrid soon came back. he did not look happy at all. 
"Hagrid, what happened?" I asked, standing up from where I was laying with Buckbeak. 
"I lost the hearing, Y/N..." Hagrid said. 
"What? Why? Didn't my mother help you?" I asked. 
"She did all she could. But, they...didn't listen. Not to me, not yur mother who is a professional Magizoologist. Instead they listened to a no good rich man with blonde hair."
"Lucious..." I hissed. 
"They're gonna put him down, Y/N," Hagrid said, tears in his eyes. 
"Oh, Hagrid. No!" I said, engulfing the large eight foot man in a hug. 
"When?" I asked. 
"Next week," Hagrid said. 
"That's awful. Buckbeak doesn't deserve this," I said, breaking the hug. 

Hagrid and I walked to the Black Lake. We took our shoes off and stepped into the water to skip some rocks to try and get everything off of our minds. Moments later, we heard footsteps and I turned to see Harry, Ron, and Hermione. 
"How did it go, Hagrid? The hearing?" asked Hermione. 
"Well, first off, the committee members took turns... talking about why we were there. And then I got up and did my piece. Said how Buckbeak was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers. And Y/N's mother also spoke on my behalf. And I was sure she had them at least half convinced. And then Lucius Malfoy got up. Well, you can imagine. He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature... who would kill you as soon as look at you," Hagrid explained. 
"And then?" Hermione asked. 
" And then he asked for the worst, did old Lucius," Hagrid said, fiddling with a rock in his hands. 
"They're not sacking you!" Harry exclaimed. 
"No, I'm not sacked," he said. "Buckbeak's been sentenced to death!" Hagrid cried. He threw the rock and grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. 
"Y/N, why don't you run along with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I'll be fine on my own," Hagrid said. 
"Are you sure? I wouldn't want you to be alone," I replied. 
"Yes, I'm sure. Go on now," I nodded and stepped out of the lake and put on my shoes then followed my friends away from the Black Lake. 

*In Divination's class*

We were looking at Crystal balls, trying to decipher what was inside them. My partner was Draco once again and we were stuck with pretty much annoying each other. But, I noticed Draco was a little hesitant in annoying me with his insults as if he worried he'd say something to make me cry or something. I was surprised, but I left it alone to try not to provoke him. 
"Broaden your minds. You must look beyond. The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye. Only then can you see. Try again. Now, what do we have here?" Trelawney asked as she approached Harry, Ron, and Hermione's table. 
"Oh, do you mind me trying?" Hermione asked. 
"Ah!" Trelawnye exclaimed with a smile. 
"The grim. Possibly," Hermione replied. I heard Draco snicker, but I ignored it. 
"My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class...I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination," Trelawney said as she took Hermione's palm.
"No, you see, there. You may be young in years, but the heart that beats beneath your bosom is as shriveled as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books... to which you so desperately cleave," she closed Hermione's palm and patted it. Hermione jerked her hand away in disgust, stood up and pushed the crystal ball of its stand, causing it to fall of the table as Hermione stormed out of the classroom. Draco snickered and muttered something. I rolled my eyes as I watched what had just happened in shock. Hermione has never stormed out of a classroom before. 
"Have I said something?" Trelawney asked. 

Class continued on as usual. At the end of class, I waited for Ron and Harry to pack up their things.
"She's gone mental, Hermione has. I mean, not that she wasn't always mental... but now it's in the open for everyone to see," Ron said as  we headed down the stairs. Harry's eye caught sight of the crystal ball that Hermione dropped. 
"Hang on," Harry said, looking down and picking up the ball. "We better take this back."
"I'm not going back," Ron snapped. 
"Fine. See you later," Harry said,
"See you," Ron said, continuing down the stairs. 
"I'll go with you," I volunteered. I followed Harry back up the stairs to the Divination classroom. Harry placed the ball back on the stand on the table. We went to turn away, but a face in the crystal ball caught our eye. 
"Harry Potter," the voice whispered. 
"Are you seeing this?" I asked. 
"Yeah," Harry replied, uneasily.
Just then, I heard a raspy gasp and turned to see Professor Trelawney with her hand on Harry's shoulder. 
"Professor Trelawney..." Harry said uneasily. 
" He will return tonight," Professor Trelawney said in an raspy voice. 
"Sorry?" Harry asked. I just stared at her. She was reciting a prophecy. 
"onight, he who betrayed his friends, whose heart rots with murder... shall break free. Innocent blood shall be spilt... and servant and master shall be reunited once more."
Trelawney gasped for air as she snapped out of her trance. 
"I'm so sorry, dear children. Did you say something?" Professor Trelawney asked. 
"No," Harry and I said in unison. "Nothing," Harry said. 

We practically jogged out of the classroom back down the stairs. 
"What the bloody hell just happened?" Harry asked. 
"Well, considering Professor Trelawney is a seer, she just recited a prophecy," I replied. 
"A prophecy?" Harry asked. 
"Yes, a prediction of the future. It has to do with Sirius Black, obviously. And innocent blood. That has to be yours. Harry, you really need to look out for yourself for a while," I said. Harry nodded as we made our way downstairs to the Great Hall to tell Hermione and Ron what had just happened.