The House Cup (End of Year 1)

You wake with a hard gasp. "Voldemort!" you scream. 
"Hey, hey. Calm down. It's us!" came a voice. 
Once your eyes adjusted to the light, you saw your brother's face along with the twins, Cedric, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid, Snape, and even Tommy from before Christmas. You still haven't met his friends since you were busy with the stone business.
"W-w-what?" you ask confused. "W-where's Quirrell?" you ask, scared. "Don't worry, Y/N. He's gone." Harry reassured. "What about the-"
"-All taken care of, Ms. Blackbird." came Dumbledore's voice. You sigh.
"What the bloody hell were you thinking?" Ethan asked you. 
"I was thinking our Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher was about to bring the dark lord back so I drug my arse down a door like Alice and Wonderland, played a game of cards, and looked into a mirror that showed my desires, then hit my head."
"Okay, Alice, it was Chess, not cards." Hermione corrected in a sarcastic tone.
"Ron, you okay?" you asked. "Me? Compared to you I'm bloody brilliant. You lost a lot of blood from that head injury." Ron said. 
"Wow, a near death experience. Mum and dad would LOVE to hear about this." you say sarcastically. Everyone giggled. "You're quite amusing, Ms. Blackbird." Snape said in his boring tone. "I'm your niece. You can call me, Y/N." you say to your uncle Snape. Snape rolled his eyes. "You look loads better than you did when you came in." Hermione said. "Why? How did I look when I came in?" you asked.
"Uhhh. Like you just got your arse beaten by a bloody giant." Ethan said.
"But, it wasn't a giant, it was..."
"-Nevermind that." Harry interrupted. "Can you stand?" Ron asked. "Heh. I can try," you chuckled as you sat up from the bed. 

Your head was no longer pounding. You felt your head. No sign of blood. You pull the covers from your bed then notice you were in hospital pajamas. Your feet hit the cold floor and you stood up. "Yep. I can stand." you say. "How do you feel, though?" Hermione asked. "Brilliant." you reply. 
"-Ms. Blackbird. May we talk alone?" came Dumbledore's voice. "Yes, headmaster." you reply. Dumbledore signaled for the others to leave the hospital wing, leaving you with Dumbledore.

"How long have you suspected?" Dumbledore asked.
"Suspected what, headmaster?" you asked.
"That Professor Quirrell was the one trying the steal the stone."
"Oh, well...when the troll thing happened, I gave the troll to Quirrell and heard a voice. I thought it was him until what happened at the Quidditch game. I knew he was the one jinxing Harry's broom. Then what happened in the forest, then through the trap door. I knew it was him."
"-Why didn't you speak up, Y/N?" Dumbledore asked.
"I didn't think anyone would believe me..."
"-But, your a Legilimens. You have the ability to read people's thoughts."
"I know. I'm sorry." you say, dropping your head.
"There's nothing to be sorry about, dear. Now everything's been taken care of."
"What about the stone?" you asked. "Destroyed." Dumbledore replied. 

There was a moment's silence until Dumbledore spoke up again. "Harry told me about how brave you were facing Quirrell and Lord Voldemort."
"He did?" you asked. "Of course! He told me how you valiantly pointed your wand at Quirrell before your little accident."
"Oh...yeah...well, I had to do it. Harry's my friend...wouldn't you do the same if you were in my position?" you asked.
"No doubt about it, I would." Dumbledore replied. "I would like to award you 50 points for your chivalry and knowledge about the whole situation."
You dropped your head. "That means Slytherin wins, doesn't it?" you asked.
"With 472 points." Dumbledore said. "Dang it. I was honestly trying not to give points to my house. Gryffindor earnt it more that Slytherin did to be honest." you say. "Let's not worry about that now, Ms. Blackbird. All will be revealed tonight."
Dumbledore winked, then left.

You changed back into your Slytherin robes, just in time for dinner. Slytherin banners were hung up on the great hall. As you approached the Slytherin table, you were welcomed back with applause and comments. "There she is! Our hero!" a second year said. "What?" you asked. "You got us those points that helped us win against Ravenclaw." said a first year Slytherin named Theodore Nott. "But, I-"
"Sit down, Blackbird. You look beaten." said a second year boy. You look at him and recognized him. "You're Will, aren't you? Tommy told me about you." you say. "Yep, that's me." Will replied. 
"-Did he mention me too?" came another voice. You turned your head to see a girl.
"Deedee, isn't it?" you asked. "Yep." the girl smiled

You then hear the sound of tapping glass and the chatter stops. You look to Dumbledore, who rises. "Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points."
You clap loudly for the Gryffindors.
"Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points." you clap politely and smile to your cousin and Tommy.
"In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points."
You clapped politely for them too. "And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House."

There is immense cheering. You didn't clap or smile. Will and Deedee patted you on the back. 
"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award."
 You cock your head to the Gryffindor students.
"To Miss Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points."

You clapped loudly and cheered for her. "Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years...50 points."
You applaud loudly for him as well. 
"And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." 

You applauded and cheered loudly for Harry. Will and Deedee gave you confused looks. 
"And finally," Dumbledore continued. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom."

Immense cheering erupts. You look to Neville whose face is completely shocked, and sits there while cheering gets louder. Your eyes catch Draco, who is downfallen.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order." he claps. The green banners change to Gryffindor red and yellow.
"Gryffindor wins the House Cup!"
You cheer immensley and stand up. Draco and his goonies look at you in disgust along with Pansy and her posse. Deedee and Will still gave you a confused look. 

You run to you three friends and go into a group hug. Then everyone (except the Slytherin table)
 stand and throw their hats into the air, except Draco, who smashes his down onto the table.
You go to Neville and congradulate him. 

***

You were outside the train station. You have said goodbye to your uncle Snape before leaving the castle. Hagrid was outside instructing the students. "Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up." he said. You walk up to him and give him a big hug. "See ya next year, Y/N" Hagrid said, realeasing the embrace. "Yeah. See ya, Hagrid." you say walking away. 
"-Wait, Y/N! I almosr fergot." Hagrid said. You turn back around.
"I'm handing Fluffy over to your mother for the time being. So, take care o' him fer me." Hagrid said. "Of course I will Hagrid." you say. You give him one last smile and went to the train.

"Hey, Y/N!" came Cedric's voice. You cock your head to a compartment window. "Want to sit with us?" he asked. "Yeah, sure." you smile as you get onto the train.

You get onto the train and enter the compartmen with Cedric. You also saw Tommy, Will, Deedee, and the other friends Tommy had mentioned on the train. The gryffindor Stephan O'Brian, a Ravenclaw named Ki Chang (related to Cho Chang), and the Hufflepuff named Siggy.

You've gotten to know them on the train and became friends. And you knew your upcoming years at Hogwarts would be very iteresting.

---------------------------------------

END OF YEAR ONE!!! 

Hello there my fellow witches. 
Hope you enjoyed the story so far. The storing is going to get more and more interesting as it goes along.
~Mer-Bear