Nicolas Flamel, A Dragon, and 50 points

When you came back from your holiday, Snape had informed you that your room was ready and your things had already been set up in your room. After dinner, a prefect took you to the common room and instead of taking you upstairs, she took you down more stairs to your right. 

"Here's your new room. Enjoy." the prefect said in a somewhat jealous tone. You nodded a thank you and opened the door. It was amazing.

You had a queen sized bed with black and green sheets and pillows, a dresser, a window with an underwater view of the black lake, a private bathroom, and Shadow snoozing in her own private bed. You took Locket from your pocket and laid him down next to Shadow, who climbed right on top of her and fell asleep. "Lazy Bowtruckle." you snicker. You get changed into your pajamas and get into bed.

The next day, in the library. You, Harry and Ron are seated, going through books.. Hermione comes up with a huge book." I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid?" Hermione said as she thumps it onto the table. Harry jumps in surprise.
"I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid? I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading," she flips through the pages.
"This is light?" Ron scoffs. Hermione glared at him, then looked back down something caught her eye. "Of course! Here it is! "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone!"
"The what?" Ron and Harry ask in unison. "Honestly, don't you two read?" you say with an eye roll.  "The Sorcerer's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal."
"Immortal?" Ron repeats.
"It means you'll never die." Hermione replies.
"I know what it means!" Ron exclaims.
"Ron shut it, we're in a library for Merlin's sake," you say, nudging Ron's elbow. Hermione read on.
"The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday!" That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Sorcerer's Stone!

You all look at each other. "Hagrid's tonight." you say. "After dark?" Hermione asked. You nodded. "But, we'll get caught." Hermione said. "So what? We need to let Hagrid know. He's on of the wizards protecting the stone." you say. "I'm in." Harry says. "Me too." Ron agrees. "Fine." Hermione finally agreed. 

***

That night, you, Hermione, Ron and Harry ran across the wet ground to Hagrids hut. You knock on the door and it opens. "Hagrid!" Harry said. "Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today." Hagrid went to close the door before the four of you said in unison "We know about the Sorcerer's Stone!"
Hagrid opened the door "Oh."

You all enter the hut and take a seat. You went and sat next to Fang. He recognized your scent as you pet him behind the ears. 
"We think Snape's trying to steal it." Harry said. You rolled your eyes at Harry. You knew he hated Snape, but did he really have to accuse him of anything?
"Snape? Blimey, Harry, you're not still on about him, are you?" Hagrid scoffed. 
"Hagrid, we know he's after the Stone. We just don't know why." Harry said.
"Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone! He's not about to steal it!" Hagrid said. "What?" Harry exclaimed, scrunching his brows.
"You heard. Right. Come on, now, I'm a bit preoccupied today," Hagrid said, trying to make you and the trio leave. 
"Wait a minute." Harry said. You look to your left to see Ron and Fang meet. Fang sniffs Ron. You chuckle at him. "One of the teachers?" Harry asked.
 "-Of course!" Hermione exclaims. "There are other things defending the Stone, aren't there? Spells, enchantments."
Hermione looks at Ron who is getting sniffed by Fang.
"That's right. Waste of bloody time, if you ask me. Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy. Hehe, not a soul knows how. Except for me and Dumbledore," Hagrid looked to the ground and muttered "I shouldn't have told you that. I shouldn't have told you that."

 A cauldron over Hagrid's fire began to rattle. "Oh!" Hagrid exclaims. He hurried over and grabs a huge egg. "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" Hagrid exclaimed as he puts the egg on the table. You and the trio crowd around the table.
"Uh, Hagrid, what exactly is that?" Harry asked.
"That? It's a ... its um..." Hagrid muttered.
" Y/N and I know what that is! But Hagrid, how did you get one?" Ron asked.
"I won it. Off a stranger I met down at a pub. Seemed quite glad to be rid off it, as a matter of fact."

The egg rattles and cracks. Pieces fly off as a dragon emerges.You managed to barely doge a piece. A baby dragon squeaks and slips on an egg piece.
"Is that...a dragon?" Hermione asked.
"That's not just a dragon. That's a Norwegian Ridgeback! My brother Charlie works with these in Romania." Ron said.
"They're one of the rarest breeds of dragon there is." you add.
"Isn't he beautiful?" Hagrid asked as the dragon looked to him. "Oh. Bless him, look. He knows his mummy. Hehe. Hallo, Norbert," he says as the dragon squeaks as it looks at him.
"Norbert?" Harry asked.
" Yeah, well, he's got to have a name, doesn't he?" Hagrid said as the baby continued to stare at Hagrid. Ron laughs. You examine the dragon. "Uh...Hagrid, that's not a..." you say, but Hagrid didn't seem to notice.
"Don't you, Norbert?" Hagrid said as he raised his fingers to Norbert's chin and tickled it. "Dededede."
Norbert backed away, hiccuped then blew a fireball of fire into Hagrid's beard.
" Ohh!" Hagrid exclaimed. You burst out laughing. "Oooh, ooh, ooh, well...he'll have to be trained up a bit, of course," Hagrid said, patting the fire from his beard Norbert hiccuped. "Who's that?" Hagrid said as he looked to the window. You cock your head in that direction and saw a mop of bleach blonde hair turn out of sight.
"Malfoy." you and Harry say in unison. "He must've followed me." you say, slapping your forehead. "Oh, dear." Hagrid said.

You say quick goodbyes to Hagrid and you and the three Gryffindors head back to the castle. As you were walking through a corridor, Harry spoke "Hagrid always wanted a dragon. He told me so the first time I met him."
"And he got one of the rarest breeds!" you exclaim. "It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows." Ron shivered.
"I don't understand. Is that bad?" Harry asked.
"It's bad." Ron said as McGonagall, in her nightgown, appears.
"Good evening." McGonagall says as Malfoy appears behind her, giving you a smug look.

The four of you enter McGonagall's classroom. You were standing in front of McGonagall's desk, while Malfoy is feet away, smirking.
"Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken."
"50?!" Ron exclaims.
" Each."
You look to Malfoy who's smirk disappears. "Bye bye house cup." you mouth.
"And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention."
"Excuse me, Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said...the five of us."
"No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy." McGonagall reassures. "You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates."

You, Harry, Ron and Hermione grin, and Draco gives you a disgusted look as you stuck out your tongue.

You were then dismissed to bed. You and Draco were walking together to the dungeons. "Thanks a lot, Blackbird." Draco sneered. "You were the one who decided to stalk me." you snap. "You were breaking the rules. I had to follow to make sure you stayed out of trouble."
"Didn't think you'd be worried about me." you say sarcastically. "I wasn't worried...for you. I was worried about Slytherin losing the house cup. Thanks to you, I'm sure we've lost it." Draco pouted. "Good!" you exclaim. "Slytherin doesn't deserve the house cup this year," you said, gritting your teeth. 

You had just reached the dungeons. You spoke the password and gotten into the common room. "Goodnight Malfoy." you say in a disgusted tone. "Goodnight, Blackbird." Draco said in the same tone. And the two of you headed separate ways.