The Death of Buckbeak, The Grim, and Peter Pettigrew

Y/N's POV

Today is the day of Buckbeat's Death Sentence. The first thing I did was get dressed, go the Great Hall for breakfast and go straight to Hagrid's. I wanted to spend as much time with him and Buckbeak as possible before the minister and the executioner arrived. 

Around 7:30, Harry, Ron, and Hermione came and visited. 
"Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them," Hagrid said as he stared at Buckbeak through his window while I was serving tea for everyone. 
"Why don't we just set him free?" asked Harry. 
"They'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore... would get into trouble," Hagrid replied. "He's coming down, you know? Dumbledore. Says he wants to be with me when they...When it happens. Great man, Dumbledore. A great man," Hagrid muttered as he threw a piece of food at his Flobberworm
"We'll stay with you too, Hagrid," Hermione suggested. 
"You'll do no such thing!" Hagrid exclaimed. "Think I want you seeing something like that? No. You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do, Ron..." Hagrid grabbed a container and opened it, revealing his rat, Scabbers. 
"Scabbers! You're alive!" Ron exclaimed as he happily grabbed his pet. 
"Keep a closer eye on your pets, Ron," I said. 
" I think that means you owe someone an apology," Hermione hissed. 
"Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know," Ron hissed back. 
" I meant me!" Hermione exclaimed before something flew in and broke one of the glass pots. 
"Blimey! What was that?" Hagrid questioned. 
"Ow!" Harry exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head. "Hagrid!" he said, lookiong out the window. I looked out to see Fudge, Dumbledore, and the executioner. 
"Oh, crikey," Hagrid exclaimed, looking out the window. 
"It's late. It's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here. Someone sees you outside the castle at this time of night, you'll be in trouble. Big trouble. Particularly you, Harry," Hagrid said as he grabbed a cloth. The door knocked. "With you in a moment!" Hagrid exclaimed before covering his Flobberworm with the cloth. "Quick. Quick!" Hagrid gestured towards the back door. I followed Hermione and Ron out before Harry soon followed. 

Once Fudge, Dumbledore, and the executioner went in through the front door, we left through the back door. We ran through the back of the pumpkin patch and hid behind a large pile of pumpkins. We watched what was going on inside through the window before something behind us cracked. Hermione immediately whipped her head around. 
"What?" Harry questioned. 
"I thought I just saw...Never mind," she muttered. 
"Let's go," said Ron. We followed him back up towards the castle, but turned around and stopped once we were at the top. We looked down towards Hagrid's Hut where the executioner was positioning himself for execution. My eyes started to water as the executioner rose his ax. And once it swung down, I couldn't bear to look, I buried myself in Harry's chest and cried. Hermione doing the same thing except with Ron. 

Just then, I heard Ron wince and a loud squeak. 
"He bit me! Scabbers!" Ron started to run to catch his rat. 
"Ron. Ron! Ron!" Hermione yelled as we all started to run after him.
"Scabbers, come back!" Ron yelled as he continued to chase his rat. 
"Wait!" Harry exclaimed. 
"Stop!" I yelled. We ran up a hill and once we got to the top, we realized we were standing less than a yard away from the Whomping Willow. Ron dove to the ground and caught his rat. 
" Scabbers, you bit me!" Ron exclaimed to his rat.
" Harry, Y/N, you do realize what tree this is?" Hermione said worriedly. 
"That's not good," said Harry. 
"Ron! Run!" I exclaimed. Ron looked up and his face turned just as frightened as ours. 
"Harry! Hermione! Y/N! Run!" he pointed behind us. We turned around to see a big black dog growling at us. "It's the Grim!" 
The dog charged at us and the three of us ducked. It completely missed us and went straight for Ron. The dog took Ron's leg in its mouth and started dragging him like a chew toy towards the Whomping Willow. 
"Harry!" Ron exclaimed. 
"Ron!" we all exclaimed, running after him. Harry dove down to grab Ron's hand, but he missed.
"Help!" Ron exclaimed before he was swallowed in to the bottom of the tree. 
Hermione and I helped Harry up before a branch came up and swung us like a bat to baseball. We were thrown aback and landed flat on the patch of grass behind us. We groaned as we got up. We heard Ron's screams as the Whomping Willow fidgeted back and forth. 
"Come on," said Harry before we all ran towards the Whomping Willow once again. We dodged a few branches as the swung at us. 
"Move!" harry exclaimed as he pushed Hermione away and pulled me towards him as a branch came in between the three of us. 
"Duck!" Hermione yelled. Hermione and I ducked, but Harry got pushed away by the oncoming branch. Hermione and I got up. Another branch came at us, but we jumped over. 
Just then another came at us. I ducked but Hermione got swept away and clung to the branch. I went to help Harry, but a huge part of the tree came at us. I dove out of the way and rolled closer towards the tree as Hermione continued to scream. I then dove into the hole that Ron was taken under. A moment later, Harry slid in followed by a screaming Hermione that toppled him. 
"Oh, I'm sorry," Hermione apologized. 
" Don't worry," Harry said as Hermione got off of Harry. 
"Are you two alright?" I asked. Hermione and Harry nodded. 
"Are you?" Harry asked. 
"I'm fine," I said looking around the now cave-like surroundings. "Where do you suppose this goes?" I asked as Hermione helped Harry up. 
"I have a hunch. I just hope I'm wrong," Harry said as we started to follow the passage way in front of us.