The Triwizard Tournament

Y/N's POV

I was getting into a really good muggle book called "The Outsiders" until by instinct I looked at the clock on my wall. 
"Crap, I'm ten minutes late!" I yelled as I got up from my bed. I ran out of my dorm, out of the common room. 
I ran to the great hall and stopped before I could see the open doors. I slowly and casually walked and made my way to the Slytherin table. I decided to sit at the very end where no one sat. I had walked in right in the middle of sorting so my presence went unnoticed, or so I thought. I made the mistake of looking up and darted my eyes around the room. Almost everyone I knew at the Gryffindor table was staring at me. Harry, Hermione, Ron, the twins, Dean, Seamus, Neville, Ginny, and my brother. I quickly looked away and stared down at my empty plate. 
"--Well now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement," Dumbledore said, breaking my thoughts. I looked up and forward at Dumbledore. Just then the doors opened and Filch came running through. I do admit he did run funny. 
"This castle will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well," Dumbledore continued as Filch continued to make his way to the main platform. "You see, Hogwarts has been chosen--"
Dumbledore was cut off by Filch who started whispering to him. I wondered what he meant by "guests". 
Filch started to run back towards the doors and Dumbledore continued. "So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament."
Students started to whisper amongst themselves. "Now for those of you who do not know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single students is selected to compete."
Oh, okay cool so we're just gonna have some cute magical competition. That doesn't sound so bad.  "Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted."
I stand corrected. 
"But, more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madame Maxime," Dumbledore introduced as the doors flung open revealing teenage girls in blue uniforms. Their hands behind their back as they strutted in. The stopped one third of the way down and relaxed their arms with a sigh then walked down another third of the way and stopped and sighed again. They then quickened their pace and stopped another third down, this time releasing blue butterflies. That was cool. They then separated into two lines, criss-crossing each other. My eyes then landed on the headmistress. She was extremely tall, and I mean taller than Hagrid. In front of her was another girl in a blue uniform and a younger girl in a silver and pink unitard doing gymnastics. They bowed and everyone clapped. Dumbledore kissed Madame Maxime's hand and went back to the platform to quiet the crowd. 
"And now our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master, Igor Karkaroff," Dumbledore introduced. 
Just then a group of young men came through the doors, banging their staffs on the ground. Each time sparks flew off beneath the staffs. They then started to twirl them around like batons. The three up front dropped their batons and the one in the middle sprinted and started doing flips and all sorts of neat tricks. And trailing behind all of them was someone I had very well recognized. It was Viktor Krum with high master Igor Karakroff trailing behind him. The both of them had very serious looks on their faces. I saw Ron gawk at him in the corner of my eye. Their little intro ended when one of the students breathed fire through his wand, creating a dragon. Dumbledore welcomed Karkaroff with open arms. The two embraced each other. 

"Hogwarts!" Dumbledore announced. "Let's entertain our guests in the best way we can. All stand," Dumbledore said. Everyone stood except me. "Maestro, please."
Everyone started to sing our anthem. I didn't even hum. I usually loved singing our song but, I wasn't up for it this time. 

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot