Writing on the Wall

That night at lunch, you sat by Will and Deedee as usual. "How did practice go?" Deedee asked. "I didn't go..." you say. "What? Why?" Will asked. "Something happened," was all you could bring yourself to say. "What happened?" Deedee asked. "Malfoy's big mouth is what happened." you say with a disgusted tone. "Did he say something to you?" Will asked. "'Cause, if he did, I swear I'm gonna chop his di-"
"It wasn't me he said it to. He called my best friend a...a..."
"Oh..." Deedee said. Will's face turned blank. "Sorry to hear." was all he could say. "So, I kicked him between the legs."
"You mean his-"
"-Yup." you smirk. 
The two teens broke into laughter. "Good job, is all I have to say." Will said. Deedee laughed so hard she choked on a piece of chicken. "Jeez, Deedee. No need to go dying on us." you chuckle. 

You finished eating your food, then you met up with Hermione and Ron. "Where's Harry?" you asked. "Detention with Lockheart, poor kid." Ron said. "He should be done by now." Hermione said. "Let's go save him from his suffering," you say as you exit the Great Hall and head towards the DADA class. 
Just as you reared near to the class, you see Harry extremely close to the wall as if he was listening to it's heartbeat (if it had one).
"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed.
"Did you hear it?" Harry asked.
"Hear what?" you and Ron asked in unison.
"That voice." Harry said.
"Voice? What voice?" Hermione asked in an unsteady tone.
"I heard it first in Lockhart's office. And then again just—"
He stops and so do you. Then you hear a voice inside of your head. "It's time." the voice hissed.
"It's moving. I think it's going to kill." Harry said before moving along the corridor.
"Kill?" Ron asked before running after him
"Harry, wait! Not so fast!" Hermione exclaimed as she ran after him. You followed the trio to another corridor and stopped when you see spiders crawling on the floor and up to an open window.
"Strange. I've never seen spiders act like that." Harry said.
"I don't like spiders..." Ron squeaked. He turned around. "What's that?" 
You turned around along with Harry and Hermione and saw red writing on the wall.
" 'The Chamber of Secrets has been opened... enemies the heir... beware.' It's written in blood." Hermione said in an uneasy tone. You look to the right and tap Harry's shoulder. He looks and his eye widen.
"Oh, no... It's Filch's cat. It's Mrs. Norris." Harry said/

Just then, students started to fill the corridor. People started to whisper and gasp at the sight of blood and Filch's cat. "'Enemies of the heir beware!' You'll be next, Mudbloods!" Draco said. You go to charge at Draco, but Ron and Harry held you back. Just then you hear Filch's voice.
"What's going on 'ere? Go on, make way, make way." he cut through the group of students. "Potter-- What are you..." he froze at the sight of Mrs. Norris. "Mrs. Norris? You've...murdered my cat." he said accusingly.
"No. No." Harry shook his head.
"I'll kill ya... I'll kill ya!" Filch screamed.
"Argus! Argus, I... " Dumbledore froze. "Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately. Everyone except... you four."

Once everyone cleared the corridor, Dumbledore spoke up. "She's not dead, Argus. She has been Petrified."
Ah, thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the counter curse that could have spared her." Lockheart spoke up. 
"*cough cough* cock and bull *cough cough*" you say with an exaggerated cough and saying the words in a tone no one could hear.
"Bless you, Miss Blackbird." Lockheart said. You shoot him a dirty look when no one was looking. 
"But how she has been Petrified, I cannot say..." Dumbledore continued.
"Ask him. It's him who's done it. You saw what he wrote on the wall," Filch said, outraged.
"It's not true sir, I swear. I never touched Mrs. Norris." Harry said.
"-Rubbish!" Filch exclaimed.
"If I might, Headmaster? Perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time."
You smiled at your uncle who was defending you and your friends.
"However, the circumstances are suspicious. I, for one, don't recall seeing Potter at dinner."
Your smile faded.
"I'm afraid that's my doing, Severus. You see, Harry was helping me answer my fan mail." Lockheart explained. You gagged at that.
"That's why the three of us went looking for him, Professor. We'd just found him when he said..."
Hermione looked to Harry.
"Yes, Miss Granger?" Snape pressed.
-When I said I wasn't hungry. We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris." Harry explained.
"Innocent until proven guilty, Severus." Dumbledore explained.
" My cat has been Petrified. I wanna see some punishment!" Filch exclaimed angrily.
"We will be able to cure her, Argus." Dumbledore pressed on. "As I understand it, Madame Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrakes. When matured, a potion will be made which will revive Mrs. Norris. And in the meantime, I strongly recommend caution... to all."

You exchange looks with the trio. "The four of you should head back to your common rooms, immediately." Professor MgGonnagal instructed. The four of you nodded. "See you tomorrow." you say to the trio. "Yeah, see you." Ron said. 

You separated from the trio and headed downstairs towards the dungeons. You said the lame password and entered the common room. People stared at you as you entered. "What are you all gawking at?" you snapped. The people who looked at you looked back down or broke the eye contact, except Will and Deedee. The two of them walked up to you. "What the bloody hell happened?" Will asked. "Wrong place, wrong time, that's all." you explained. "What happened with Filch's cat?" Deedee asked. "Dumblefore said she was petrified or something." you say. The two teens exchanged uneasy looks. "Do they know who did it?" Deedee asked. You shook your head. "Did you get in trouble?" Will asked. You shook your head. "As I said, we were in the wrong place at the wrong time."
You turned to walk away, but Deedee grabbed your arm. "Y/N, just be careful." she said. 

You nodded and started to head in the direction of your room. Someone stepped in front of you. You look up to see a black mop. "Get out of my way, Parkinson." you snap. "No." Pansy said. "I don't remember you becoming a wall. Get out of my way." 
"Nope. Just admit it." Pansy said. "Admit what?" you growl. "That you're a blood traitor like the rest of your family and you're a mudblood lover who deserves to die. Just. Like. Your. Siblings."

That got you where it hurt. Badly. You cracked your knuckles and punched Pansy in the stomach and pushed her out of the way. You ran downstairs to your room and slammed the door. You saw a black fuzzball jump from your bed with a loud meow. "Sorry, Shadow." you say. Your reached into your robes pocket and let Locket crawl onto yout hand. You lured him over to Shadow so he can crawl on top of her. 

You changed into your pajamas, brushed your teeth, and plopped down on your bed. "Why do they have to use that against me?" you ask yourself out loud. "They should know better. And they will. I'll teach those who defy my family a lesson. My family is one of the strongest families there are in the entire world. The fact that they can still keep everyone and everything together no matter how much they lose. Something like that should be highly respected no matter how evil they are. They'll know. They'll know..."

You drifted out of consiousness and fell into a troubled sleep.