Aragog

Harry grabbed a lantern and we headed out of the hut.  We followed the spiders into the Dark  Forest. As we drew deeper into the forest I could sense Ron's fear as much as Fang could.
"Harry, I don't like this... Harry, I don't like this at all!" Ron whimpered. "Shush!" Harry and I said in unison. 
We stopped for the moment, Harry and I looking at the spiders movement.
"Can we go back now?" Ron whined.
"Come on!" Harry said as he started walking again, Ron and I trailing behind him.

We climbed over a huge tree trunk and under another trunk that had the appearance of a tunnel.
We walked deeper into the forest until we reached a dead end and heard a voice. 

"Who is it?" said the voice in a deep, disturbed tone.
" Don't panic," Harry told Ron specifically.
"Hagrid? Is that you?" said the voice.
"We're friends of Hagrid's," Harry said as a huge Acromantula  appeared.
"And you? Y- y-you're Aragog aren't you?" Harry stammered.
"Yes. Hagrid has never sent men into our hollow before," Aragog said lowly.
"I am a female, thank you very much," I said to the Acromantula.
"You're the Blackbird girl Hagrid talked about, I see," Aragog said, eyeing with all eight of his.
"Yes, I am. Hagrid's  in trouble. Up at the school, there have been attacks. They think it's Hagrid. They think he opened the Chamber of Secrets, like before," I explained.
" That's a lie! Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets," Aragog hissed.
"I know. And I know you can't be the monster behind the attacks," I said.
"No! The monster was born in the castle. I came to Hagrid from a distant land, in the pocket of a traveler," Aragog told us. 
"Y/N..." Ron whimpered, tugging my sleeve. "Ssh," I told him.
"If you're not the monster, then- then what did kill that girl fifty years ago?" Harry asked.
"We do not speak of it. It is an ancient creature we spiders fear above all others," Aragog hissed.
"But have you seen it?" Harry asked.
"I never saw any part of the castle but the box in which Hagrid kept me. The girl was discovered in a bathroom. When I was accused, Hagrid brought me here," Aragog merely explained.
"-Guys!" Ron said again, tugging on my sleeve.
"What?" we said in unison. Ron whimpered as he pointed up at the spiders who were coming down on their webs, getting closer to us.
"Well, thank you. We'll just...go," Harry said, unsteadily.
"Go? I think not. My sons and daughters do not harm Hagrid on my command. But I cannot deny them fresh meat when it wanders so willingly into our midst. Good-bye, friends of Hagrid," Aragog said as the three of us started to back away from the creature in which that now had a thirst for our blood. 

"Can we panic now?" Ron whimpered. A spider dropped in front of us. Ron and I pointed our wands at it while Harry smacked it with his lantern. We all backed up against each other.
"Know any spells?" Ron asked. 
"One, but it's not powerful enough for all of them," Harry replied.
"Where's Hermione when you need her?" Ron stressed as a whole herd of spiders drew closer to us. Just as I thought our lives would be sucked out of us, the sound of a car was heard and two lights were seen and a Ford Angela appeared, knocking spiders out of the way before parking right in front of us. The doors of the car creaked open. 
"Let's go!" Harry exclaimed. Ron and I ran behind him. I got in the backseat with Fang as Harry said I a spell I haven't heard before as he entered the car. 
"Go!" Harry exclaimed as Ron started the car.
"You drive?" I exclaimed as he drove the car. 

We drove over a truck, rotating 360 degrees. We all exclaimed before landing. 
"Glad we're out of there!" Ron said, before a spider grabbed him from behind. I screamed in surprise as he struggled to get the spider off of him.
" Arania exumai!" Harry exclaimed, causing a light to whoosh the spider off of Ron.
"Thanks for that," Ron said. 
"Don't mention it," Harry replied.
"Uhh, guys," I said, pointing out the window. The boys looked where I was pointing at a hole herd of spiders crawling towards us.
"Get us out of here. Now! Harry exclaimed. Ron shifted to reverse and went back, then shifted back to drive, Harry yelling at Ron to go faster as he did so.
"Get us in the air," Harry said.
"The flying gear's jammed!" Ron exclaimed. The boys continued to yell at each other as I held on to Fang. It wasn't long until I could feel us lift off the ground, sloppily. It smoothed out as we reached back towards the schools ground, but we landed harshly and I tried very hard not to 
fall forward.

Once we came to stop, I immediately got out of the car. 
"Follow the spiders! Follow the spiders! If Hagrid ever gets out of Azkaban, I'll kill him!" Ron exclaimed before the car doors closed by itself and drove away.  "I mean, what was the point of sending us in there? What have we found out?" Ron exclaimed in a rant.
"We know one thing. Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets. He was innocent," Harry said.
"I knew it!" I said. 

We headed back to the school grounds in the invisibility cloak. First we went down to the dungeons so I can get back. Everyone must be asleep by now, so I won't be caught. 
"I love magical creatures, but Hagrid and I need to have a little talk about how he lets his creatures treat his friends," I said.
"Agreed. See you tomorrow, Y/N," Harry said.
"Yeah, see you," I replied, waving the boys goodbye.

I entered the password and entered the corridor. There was no sign of anyone, or so I thought.
"Where were you?" a voice came from behind me. I looked behind me to see Will. Thank god...
"Oh...I was talking to Snape," I replied briskly.
"This late?" Will asked, crossing his arms.
"It was an emergency. It was about...a final coming. Stayed up all night studying, got confused, so I went to see him."
Will pursed his lips and nodded. "Sure you weren't snogging Newton?" he asked.
"What? No!" I exclaimed. Will smirked. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Go to bed before you really get caught," Will said.
"Okay, thanks," I said before heading into my dorm.

What a rough night. Will I get any sleep at all from that? I hope so...