Summer

The first few weeks of summer consisted of helping your mum take care of the animals. Fluffy was adjusting well to the manor. You received letters from Hermione and Ron, but not Harry (thanks for that Dobby 👍)

Your Dad had brought muggles into his home for inspiration for the colorful moving pictures. But, these were no ordinary muggles. They know about the wizarding world. You only knew one of them by the name Henson. The muggles explored the house. They were inspired by your mother's animals. They said they were gonna name some of their characters after the animals. 
The muggles were quite fond of your family as you were fond of the muggles. They had given your mother and father the main roles and started to work on design and music for the picture.

Once the planning had finished, you and your family started traveling to the sets. There were sets in Upper Nyack, Piermont, and Haverstraw, New York, and at Elstree Studios and West Wycombe Park in the United Kingdom. Your father had resung some of his songs from his album for the picture. You even got to sing with him on some of the songs. 

When your father wasn't working on set, he taught you electric guitar. You got so good that he gave you a guitar solo in one of his songs (to be revealed later in the story) . After the songs had finished, you and Ethan were sent to the Weasely's for the rest of the holiday.

The Weasley's were pleased with you and your brother's arrival. Especially Ron and the twins. 
You played Quidditch with them in the backyard. You and Ron played as keepers. Fred and George played as Beaters, and Ginny and Ethan played as Chasers. You were really good at being a keeper and thought maybe you could try out (the keeper from last term was a 7th year and had graduated so you thought you might have a shot) for the team. But only play against Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

You also caused loads of trouble with the twins. Playing pranks on Ron and Percy. You slipped a bad bertie bott's bean in Percy's tea and his reaction made you laugh so hard, your sides almost split.

You also invited Cedric, Tommy, and his other friends over to  the burrow for a quidditch game.
Stephan and Cedric played as Seekers for the teams, Tommy, Deedee, Fred, and George played beaters. You and Ron were keepers. Siggy, Ethan, Ginny, Percy, Will played as Chasers.

Your team consisted of Tommy, Will, Deedee, Siggy, and Ginny, and Cedric Ethan's team had Stephan, Fred, George, Ginny, and Percy on his team. 

As it reared closer to the end of July, you were back at your manor because your mother had a break from the sets, so you and Ethan were back at the manor.
You made sure to check all of your animals including your Demiguise, your Niffler, Bowtruckles, and Fluffy. Hoggle had done a good job with taking care of the animals, which you rewarded him greatly on. 

The end of summer had come fast and your second year was coming up and your mother was going to take you and Ethan to Diagon Alley tomorrow.