Walking With Hagrid

Your father had approved for getting your own personal room at Hogwarts along with the Ministry who has been hearing of your troubles. It would be done just after Christmas. In the meantime, your bed was moved to the end corner by a window away from the other beds and protection charms were cast upon your area. 

You spent as much time as you could in the Gryffindor tower hanging out with Ethan, the twins, and the golden trio. You were everyone's favorite Slytherin because you always brought in your father's albums for everyone to rock out to. Harry even got interested in the wizard band.

One day, you were walking round the school with Harry, Hermione and Ron along with Hagrid, talking.

"Nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" Hagrid asked. You wanted to say something, but Harry beat you to it changing the subject.
"Who knows. Why was he trying to get past that 3 headed dog on Halloween?" Harry asked. 
"Who told you 'bout Fluffy?" Hagrid said, snapping his head towards you and trio.
"Fluffy?" Ron snorted.
"That thing has a name?" Hermione asked in disbelief. 
"Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Actually had Y/N's mum do a little check-up on the feller. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the-"
"Yes?" Harry interrupted. 
"Shouldn'ta said that," Hagrid mumbled. "Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is."

"But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it!" Harry exclaimed. 
"Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher." Hagrid snaps. "And my uncle! He's actually more loyal than you think." you cut in.
"Hogwarts teacher, uncle, loyal, or not, I know a curse when I see one. I've read all about them. You have to keep eye contact. And Snape wasn't blinking."
"Exactly. Harry nodded. You roll your eyes and look to Hagrid. 
"Now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddlin' in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."
Something in your head seemed to have snapped. 
"Nicholas Flamel?" Harry asked, exchanging looks with Hermione and Ron.
"I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. I should not have said that." Hagrid muttered to himself and walked off
"Nicholas Flamel...Who's Nicholas Flamel?" Harry asked. "I don't know." Hermione shrugged.

You then run off  from the group and head to library. "Y/N?!" the trio said after you. Once you got the Library you got out a book called "Crimes of Grindelwald." and opened it up. "Found it!" you whisper. As you were reading, the golden trio finally caught up to you.
"Y/N, are you mad?" Ron exclaimed. "We ran all this way to see you read a book? And I thought Hermione was bad."
Hermione punched his arm. "Ow!" Ron exclaimed. "Shh!" you hushed. "Listen." you say. "I don't know if this helps, but Nicolas Flamel was known to have  seen a vision of death and destruction at Grindelwald's hands. He hurried off to presumably warn others and get there first. When the event finally occurs though, Flamel's nowhere to be found. Instead, he conveniently shows up after the many auror and wizard deaths happen."
"Okay, but what does this have to do with what's on the third floor?" Harry asked. "I don't know. It's the closest thing I could find on Nicolas Flamel." you shrugged. "I think my great grandfather knew him."
"Who's your great grandfather?" Harry asked. You took out another book and pointed to the author. "Your great grandfather is Newt Scamander?" Ron exclaimed. "Ron, I thought you knew this." you say, furrowing your eyebrows as Ron's mouth went agape. "No!" Ron exclaimed. "Have you ever met him?" Hermione asked. "When I was little. I don't know if he's still alive, though. My parents don't talk about him much."
"How are you related?" Hermione asked. "Well, we're not related by blood, but he met my grandmother when she was my age and when she was staying with Porpentina and Queenie Goldstein. My grandmother, Zoey Hawkins was an american orphan who stayed with them after her parents passed. She wasn't related by blood to the Goldsteins either. She was found as a baby and the two sisters took her in. Anyway, she was a Wampus at Ilvermorny, the wizarding school of America. She met Newt Scamander after Porpentina had brought him in. They both had a love for magical creatures. She helped him gather up animals that went loose in New York, learned a few things. Saw Grindelwald with her own eyes as he was taken in by MACUSA (the american ministry). He broke out three years later and went to Paris, where Porpentina was trying to find a loose Obscurius by the name of Credence. Queenie Goldstein took Zoey and her muggle boyfriend to see Newt in London to tell her what's been going on. Queenie left, leaving Zoey and the muggle with Newt. That's when everything with Grindelwald happened. Queenie ended up joining Grindelwald and the whole mess just heaped up. Once all that was finished, Porpentina and Newt married, adopting Zoey who had finished her schooling at Hogwarts, became a Ravenclaw and married Greg Diggory and had two children, Sarah and Amos Diggory. Sarah met David Blackbird, married, had twins, then a boy, then da-da-da-dah, I pop into the world and here we are now."

You look to the trio, mouths agape. "What?" you asked. "Could your family tree be even more complicated?" Ron asked. "Do you wanna hear my father's side?"
"No." the three say in unison. "Okay, okay." you laugh. "Look, the weather is getting colder. Christmas will be approaching soon. Can we get out minds off this whole Nicolas Flamel situation and try to enjoy ourselves for once?" you complain. 
"I agree. Wanna go to the common room?" Ron asked. Everyone agreed and you go to the tower and play exploding snap while listening to your father's music.