Authors Note

Dear Reader, 

    Thank you for deciding to read my first My Hero Academia fanfiction! Before you start I want to give you the rundown on Y/N.

Quirk: Telekinesis

-Its Similar to Scarlet Witch in Marvel. When you begin to use your quirk your eyes will glow red and so will the palm of your hands. You can fly using your telekinesis. You can also lift things way heavier than you. In this fanfiction I wanted Y/N to have a better grasp of her quirk due to the fact she had to grow up very quickly. She does have drawbacks. Her drawbacks are extreme fatigue and hemorrhaging (she can get nose bleeds or cause internal bleeding if she goes way too far past her limits also using up her adrenaline based energy).

Aside from having a pretty cool quirk Y/N is also a master at hand to hand combat and is a weapons specialist. Her main job with the Shie Hassaikai is an assassin. She eliminates anyone who is a threat to the organization or a big name contract worth a lot of money that the organization could use. Her assassin outfit is inspired by this Elektra comic book cover. (If you can't tell I'm a big Marvel fan as well.  ) I will include her hero outfit in later chapters. 

There will be triggering chapters in the future for some readers so I will include warnings when needed

There will be triggering chapters in the future for some readers so I will include warnings when needed. I hope you enjoy Angel or Demon. 

Love Always,

Jkitsme99