Chapter 32

~Y/N POV~

My alarm woke me up. I sat up in bed and felt the cold air hit my wet cheeks. I brought my hand up and wiped the tears that were on my skin. That memory was not a pleasant one. Eri has been through so much. I wish I could bring her here to stay with me, but I couldn't take care of her properly with the time I had consumed in school. She was only six and needed someone to take care of her. I got out of bed and quickly changed. I opened my front door ad Katsuki was waiting for me. As soon as he saw me, he smiled. He had his school bag already with him.

"Why do you have your bag?" I asked confused.

"Oh well ugh. Would it be okay for me to shower and change here after our workout? I want to have breakfast with you." He said sheepishly. I giggled at his small blush on his face.

"Of course." I stated grabbing his bag and setting it on my couch. I walked out the door with him and noticed his hair was still combed down.

"Is your hair still staying down?" I laughed out. He let out a growl. We stepped into the elevator.

"I can't get it back to normal. Please fix it." He asked. I shook my head causing him to scowl.

"Beat me to the park and I'll fix it." I said running out the elevator as soon as it opened. He took off after me.

"Don't you dare use your quirk!" He yelled after me.

"I don't need to teleport to beat you. Catch me if you can slow poke!" I yelled back with a laugh and increased my speed. I ran out the door barreling towards the park. Katsuki caught up to me and we were neck and neck. I looked at him and smirked.

"I DON'T THINK SO! PREPARE TO EAT MY DUST BRAT!" He yelled with a laugh. We were almost to the park. Time to stop playing around. Even without my quirk I was much more agile than him. Not like I ever let him know that. I enjoyed letting him pin me. I shook my head of my thoughts and increased my speed making it to the park victorious. I looked back and Katsuki was hunched over resting his hands on his knees. I walked over to him and laughed.

"I thought I was supposed to eat your dust." I giggled causing Katsuki to look up at me with a scowl before standing straight throwing his hands in his pockets.

"Whatever." He growled out. With his hair the way it was it was hard for me to take him seriously. I began to laugh.

"What are you laughing at brat?" He huffed out.

"You look so damn cute with your hair like that." I said between my laughter.

"Shut up." He snarled.

"I've never seen you move that fast. Where the hell was that speed when we were training huh?" He asked standing upright staring me down. I gave him a mischievous smirk. 

"You never said I had to go all out." I stated, cocky. He looked at me with wide eyes before a smirk came onto his face.

"Oh I see you just wanted me to get on top." He stated. I let out a cough of surprise and my face heated up. 

"I I did not I uh" I began to stammer. Fuck my life. Katsuki let out a barked laugh before stepping closer causing my body to stiffen. 

"If you wanted me on top all you had to do was ask." He stated with a husky tone. My body stiffened further and my face felt like it was on fire. 

"Aw I guess my cocky girlfriend has a weakness after all." He stated leaning closer to me. I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat. Thankfully, Izuku and Ochaco walked up to us, giving me a chance to compose myself and put distance between Katsuki and I.  As soon as they saw Katsuki they had to suppress a laugh.