Chapter 22

~Y/N POV~

They turned to me and smiled. I ran over to Izuku and wrapped him in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you Izuku! You did great out there." He nervously laughed and returned the hug.

"I barely made it but thank you. Oh Y/N if you are free after the festival my mom and I were going to go for a celebratory dinner. She still wants to meet you if you are okay with it." Izuku said. A big smile came on my face and I nodded quickly. He smiled at me then stood up and left thanking All Might and Recovery Girl before heading to the observation deck. I turned to the two who smiled at me.

"Are you nervous?" All Might asked me. I shook my head and smiled.

"Not really. I know Iida is powerful and smart, but I know I can handle myself. If anything, I'm worried about fighting Shoto the most. He is powerful and has great reflexes. Who knows I might have to bust out my secret weapon." I said winking at him. He laughed at me.

"Toshi told me about your demon form. I remember when your mother first discovered that ability. She was 16, just like you are. It was during the final matches of the sports festival. It was her and Toshi in the final round. She became extremely frustrated at the stalemate between them and it unleashed during the match." She said smiling at the memory. All Might began to laugh nervously.

"Yeah, she kicked my ass. She ended up in first place. It just made me fall even more in love with her." He smiled at me. I looked at him with wonder.

"Were you guys together in high school?" I asked excitedly. He smiled and nodded.

"I asked her out right after the festival. We dated for the remainder of our time in school. When I decided to go to America for school, we broke it off. We stayed in contact until I came back from the states." He began but stopped putting his head down.

"What happened Dad?" He looked to Recovery Girl who nodded at him to continue.

"Your mother had begun dating Rin while I was away." I gasped. I guess that makes sense though. That's why Rin questioned her about me being his daughter. I looked up at him expectantly to continue.

"We kept running into each other on jobs. I realized how much I still loved her after all that time and wanted nothing more than to have her back. I started my own agency and offered her a position. She took it. Not long after her and Rin broke things off. We began spending free time with each other and rekindling our connection. About three months after her breakup, I asked her to go on a date with me and about six months after that we got married." He said warmly. I smiled at him. It was nice to hear about how my parents got together. How they both were still in love with each other after all that time.

"So, based on that timeline. Mom got pregnant with me not long after." I said with a giggle. He chuckled at me and nodded. I looked over at my grandma who was in tears. I ran over and hugged them both. Suddenly the whole colosseum shook. That must be Shoto's doing. We parted from each other and I heard Present Mic announce the end of the match. Shoto was the victor. I turned to All Might. I need to tell him about Shoto and Katsuki.  

"Hey dad. There is something I need to talk to you about." He looked at me expectantly.

"Sure, kid what's up?" He asked with a smile.

"So Katsuki and Shoto might know about you being my dad now...." I said rubbing the back of my head nervously. He froze in place.

"They what..." He breathed out.

"Okay I know we didn't want anyone to know. Shoto was grilling Izuku about his connection to you and Izuku was panicking so I stepped in and told him. Katsuki was there too so he knows now. They promised not to say anything, and I trust them." I said quickly. I hope he isn't mad at me. He began to laugh and smiled at me. I instantly relaxed.