Chapter 39

~Y/N POV~

We made our way to the thirtieth floor and stopped.

"Wait Melissa how high does it go?" Izuku asked. Everyone was out of breath.

"200th floor." She huffed out. This will take forever.

"Wait, that's way too many stairs." Mineta stated.

"But it's still better than running into the villains." Momo responded. We all took back off. I looked behind me to see Melissa falling behind. I used my quirk on her and brought her next to me.

"I'll carry you." I stated.

"No I'll be fine." She huffed out breathless.

"Your body isn't used to this kind of strain. Don't worry about it I got you." I stated.

"No it's okay, conserve your energy I'll be fine." She said kicking off her shoes and running past me. We got to floor 80 to find a block in the staircase. 

"The routes blocked." Iida stated.

"What should we do? Break through it?" Shoto asked.

"If we did that I'm sure the security system would alert the villains that someone's in here." Melissa stated.

"Then why don't we go through this door instead?" Mineta stated pulling the lever to open the door.

"No don't!" Melissa yelled. We all fell silent waiting for an alarm to sound but silence. We all cautiously ran out the door and made our way down the corridor. Suddenly all the shutters began to close trapping us in. I saw a door just behind the shutter closing in front of us. I lit my palms and grabbed onto the door stopping it.

"Shoto freeze it!" I stated with a grunt.

"I'm on it!" He yelled before freezing the shutter in place. I released my hold and the shutter stayed open.

"Dammit. Opening that door must have triggered a silent alarm. They probably know we are here now." I growled. We all jumped through the open shutter and made our way for the door. Iida's engines roared to life and blasted through the door with a kick.

"Everyone! We can cross through here." He said motioning to us. We all ran to him and made our way into the large scale greenhouse

"What is this place?" Izuku asked as we ran.

"It's a plant factory. They research the effects that quirks have on fauna here." Melissa stated. Jiro ran out and stopped in front of us.

"Hold on. Look! The elevators coming up." She stated.

"We should hide and let them pass." Izuku stated to the group. We all darted behind some shrubbery. Two villains emerged from the elevator. Everyone was shaking from fear.

"Hey we see you stupid kids!" The grunts yelled. I lit my palms red. Readying myself for a fight.

"What'd you say you bastard?" A familiar voice growled at the man. I looked to where the voice came from and saw Katsuki and Eijiro standing a few meters in front of the villains. Damn Katsuki looks good. I shook my head from my thoughts and focused my attention back on the villains.

"What are you two doing here?" One of the grunts asked.

"That's what I want to know too." Katsuki growled back. Eijiro held Katsuki back from advancing before stepping forward.

"Um we kinda got lost looking for this party. Can you maybe point us in the right direction?" Eijiro asked. He must not know that the island is under siege. One of the grunts enlarged his arm and threw a blast at the two boys.