Chapter 46

~Y/N POV~

My eyes shot open, and I began to choke on the tube in my mouth. I ripped it out and threw it aside. The room I was in was shrouded in darkness just like the nightmare I just had. What the hell was that? Maze! Maze!?

"She isn't here." A man's voice stated.

Wait I know that voice.

"Wait are you..." I asked.

"Yes." He stated almost sadly.

Don't tell me my nightmare was real.

"What did I just see?" I asked tears threatening to leave my eyes.

"You were seeing a future where Mazikeen goes to stop them herself." He stated.

"A possible future but how?" I asked.

"It is an ability of mine. An ability I was given by my late wife. It was only something I could use once and I had a terrible feeling after sending her there so I used it and what you saw was her fate." He stated.

I got off the bed and realized I was in my hospital gown.

"I can't exactly go off and fight like this. How am I supposed to make it there in time? I can't teleport without Maze!" I stated panicked.

"Allow me to remedy that." The man said before a mirror appeared in front of me.

I was in my assassin bodysuit. My hair was tied up and a mask adorned my face. Two blades appeared at my back. The power emanating from them was warm.

"What are these?" I asked as I unsheathed the blades from my back. The blades were the darkest black I had ever seen. They were so sharp I felt I would be cut just looking at them.

"I cannot leave my domain and aid my daughter in this fight, so I imbued these blades with my power. They will allow you to summon my abilities but at a cost. If you use these blades for too long your human body will not be able to withstand the strain. Use them if absolutely necessary but just make sure you get your friends out of there. Do not let Mazikeen touch your friend, or she will do what she did in my vision. The water from the river of souls only affects demons and celestial beings. Your friend will not die from the contact so tell her to bring Hannori to purgatory and purge her soul here. I have faith that you can handle yourself without her. As long as Hannori is out of the picture then the fight can be won. You need to save her. I can't lose my daughter. Please." The man begged.

"I can't lose Maze either. I also can't lose my friends. Thank you. I promise I'll do what I can." I stated sheathing the blades on my back. The shadows receded and an illusion of myself appeared on the hospital bed still connected to monitors. I was teleported to the roof and heard sirens wailing heading toward the giant cloud of smoke in the distance. It's already started.

"Are you ready child? Once I send you there, I can no longer aid you." The man asked.

"Yes. I can do this. I will save them." I stated. I will save Maze. I'll save Katsuki. I have to.

~Maze POV~

"Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you." All for One stated endearingly to Shigaraki. He is treating him as if he were a son. That just means Shigaraki deserves to die even more so now. I looked over to Izuku and the group. They had finally freed themselves of their shock and went to move. I teleported in front of them and stopped them.

"No! You need to wait. I will get you an opportunity to grab him, but you don't move until my signal. Am I understood?" I whispered to them. They looked beyond the wall at Katsuki, and their eyes went wide. I looked at them confused before turning in the direction they were looking. My own eyes widened in disbelief. How is she here right now? I thought...