Chapter 15

TW: Slight Lemon & Violence.

~Y/N POV~

"Daddy I want to go faster!" I was up on All Might's shoulders. He was in his hero costume. We were running around a small park.

"Faster? Okay Y/N hold on!" He jumped into the air with me. We were flying through the air so fast.

"Weeeeeee!" I yelled in excitement. We landed on the roof of a nearby building.

"Okay honey I need to go drop you off with grandma now. Mommy and I have to go to work." He jumped over in front of a house. I started to pout when he took me off his shoulders. My mother landed down on the ground next to him in her hero costume as well.

"Aw okay Daddy. Have a good day!" I ran up and hugged his legs and then hugged my mom who picked me up.

"We will! Now be a good girl for grandma okay? I love you sweetie." She gave me a peck on the forehead. All Might also gave me a couple kisses on my face. The door opened to reveal Recovery Girl.

"There's my beautiful Y/N! Come give grandma a hug!" Her arms were outstretched for an embrace. My mother set me down and I ran into them. I looked back at my parents who were walking away.

"Mommy! Daddy!" They both turned to look at me.

"I love you!"

Suddenly I woke up from my dream. Everyone was still asleep. I looked at my phone. It was 4 am. I guess I'm just used to waking up early now. A quick run won't hurt. I jumped up and went to my room. I got changed into some leggings, a red sports bra, and a loose white tank top. I tiptoed out the door. I ran out for the athlete's park. I'll just run on the track for a little bit and then head back to start making breakfast. I was running around the track when suddenly I heard another set of feet running behind me. I stopped and quickly turned around my hands lit ready to fight. Then I saw Katsuki. He was wearing loose shorts and a jacket. It was unzipped and he wasn't wearing a shirt. His abs were visible and shimmering with sweat. Fuck that's hot.

"Like what you see short stuff?"

~Katsuki POV~

I was on my early morning run. I don't think Y/N will be at the park but doesn't hurt to check. I wanted to see her. Especially after what she said.

"Is that all you see me as?" I asked through gritted teeth. I really hope she didn't just see me as a friend.

"No...."

I was running and got to the park when I noticed a familiar head of (H/C) hair running around the track. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail. She was wearing a loose tank top and oh god. She was wearing leggings. Her perfect round butt was lightly bouncing with every step she took. She looked like a goddess. I decided to run over towards her. I was beginning to catch up when she stopped and turned around quickly her hands were glowing red. She immediately froze and looked me up and down. She was looking at my torso. Oh right I didn't wear a shirt. I smirked at her staring.

"Like what you see short stuff?" I said huskily towards her. She jumped and returned her gaze to my face. She was blushing. How cute.

"I uh I uh." She started to stutter. My god this girl is adorable.

"I thought you said you were busy." I was kind of upset to see her here. Maybe she just didn't want to see me. She shook her head and stood straight.

"No I am. I just wanted to get a quick run in this morning. The girls are all still asleep at my apartment." I nodded.

"So what are you so busy with that you couldn't train with me today?" I asked still a little salty that I would have to wait until Monday to see her. I started to shift my gaze to her body. Even though she was wearing a loose tank top I could still see the curve of her small waist through it. I could also see her bright red sports bra through the white tank top. Though it wasn't revealing whatsoever the sight made me blush. She started to giggle.