Chapter 50

Authors Note: 

Hello Everyone! I apologize for the delayed posting of Chapter 50. Balancing school and work have been difficult this semester. I'll try to get a chapter posted at least once a week from now on but it may not always work out like that. I thank you for your continued patience. Hope everyone is safe and healthy. Enjoy Chapter 50 it's a long one. 

Y/N POV

Three days Later

I'm awoken by the smell of coffee and the savory smell of bacon. I sit up in bed and pull the covers off of me. Throwing my legs over the side, I slide on my slippers and slowly get out of bed. To my surprise, there's barely any weakness left in my legs. I take a few steps and smile.

"How are you feeling?" Maze asked.

I'm feeling good. Great even. The last few days have been hellish with my headaches and weakness in my legs but I'm feeling much better today.

"I'm glad. It seems that you're recuperating fast even after being lazy in bed." Maze laughed.

Hey! That's not fair I didn't have a choice. Don't start calling me lazy now. 

I laughed out loud at the ridiculousness of her statement.

"It's good to see you smiling too." Maze said sweetly.

I looked over at the mirror on my door and really looked at myself. I've definitely lost weight due to being hospitalized, which seems to have become a regular thing, unfortunately. Maze appeared in the mirror and smiled at me. 

"Let's agree to take it easy for a while, okay? You're giving Izuku a run for his money on who can get hospitalized the most." Maze stated with a laugh and I giggled in return. Maze folded her arms.

"You need to take it easy with calling on my powers okay? I know you haven't since the incident at the hospital but let's take it slow. Even though you've had a few panic attacks you've been able to keep yourself from using your quirk or my abilities which is a big thing. You're improving tremendously. Just keep it up and we'll be able to experiment some more." 

"Alright, Maze I will. I'm really curious to see what I can do." 

"Get cleared to use your quirk and we'll train." Maze stated. 

"Yeah yeah, I know." I rolled my eyes at her. She glared back at me.

"Don't get that tone with me, young lady! And don't you dare roll your eyes!" Maze huffed pointing at me.

We were both silent for a moment before we both began laughing. 

"Oh god I sound like my mother!" Maze whined before she laughed again.

"It's kinda nice. You nagging me. Even though Mom isn't here I still have you. I told you before that you're like a mom to me too. I meant that." I stated giving her a small smile. Maze began to tear up. 

"I love you Y/N. Like you are my own daughter." She said softly putting her hand up to the mirror. I placed my hand on the mirror and smiled back. 

"I guess it's a good thing I can go to my own space because I'd rather not see someone who is like a daughter to me doing god knows what with her boyfriend." Maze stated giving me a evil grin. My face went red as a tomato. 

"Maze!" I whined. She began to laugh. 

"Cool your jets. Like I said I don't care what you do. I may be like your mother but I am a demon. I've done plenty of things in my life so you doing the nasty with your little gremlin doesn't faze me." She laughed shrugging her shoulders. I covered my face in embarrassment.