Chapter 20

~Y/N POV~

I ran into my apartment and quickly got a shower and got changed into my uniform. I put my hair up in a ponytail. I was about to head out the door when my phone started to ring. I pulled it out and 'Green Cinnamon Roll' was displayed on the screen. I answered.

"Hey Izuku!" I cheerfully greeted into the phone.

"Hey Y/N! Did you want to get breakfast before we head to school today?" He asked happily. My smile turned into a frown. Damn I wanted to see my friend, but I already had plans with Katsuki.

"Aww Izuku thank you for the offer but I'm already heading out to breakfast with someone. But I would love to chat before school." I said sadly.

"It's okay Y/N. Have fun at breakfast. I'll see you at school!" He said cheerfully. I hung up. Well, I'll still get to see him before school. I made my way out the door towards UA. I decided to walk because I was pretty early. I was almost to the front gate. It was barely 6 am there's no way he will be here. I stood at the gate and looked around. I saw Katsuki walking up from a distance with his hands in his pockets. He looked up from the ground and locked eyes with me. A small smile came onto his face. Suddenly my attention was thrown from him when I heard Izuku call my name.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asked. Shit. I turned to him. He was walking up to me with Iida in tow.

"Oh, I'm waiting for my friend to go have breakfast with them. We decided to meet each other here first." I smiled nervously.

"Oh, you're not going with Uraraka?" He asked confused. I was about to say yes when suddenly Ochaco appeared. Shit can't use that excuse now. I shook my head. Ochaco already knew what was going on and she looked between Izuku and I panicking.

"Oh no she was going with...." Before she could come up with an excuse Katsuki cut her off from behind me.

"She is going with me nerd." He growled from behind me. Iida and Izuku looked between me and Katsuki quickly before they looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah I am. Sorry guys I'll catch you later!" I said as I grabbed Katsuki's hand and ran off down the street.

"Slow down brat!" He exclaimed and I stopped abruptly causing him to crash into me and we fall on the ground with me on top of him. I immediately feel heat rush to my face, and I get up quickly.

"Sorry about that." I said as I dusted off my skirt. He stood up dusting off his pants and jacket.

"What's the big idea? Do you not want to be seen with me or something?" He said annoyed. He would never admit it, but he looked hurt.

"No. I just panicked. I'm sorry." I said putting my head down. He walked up to me.

"You don't need to keep apologizing brat. Come on let's go eat. Lead me where you want to go." He said annoyed. I looked up at him and nodded. We began walking with me leading the way. I decided to go to the café. I really wanted some of their coffee. We arrived a few minutes later and Katsuki opened the door for me to enter first. It made my heart flutter. I smiled warmly at him and walked in. We sat at the same booth that All Might, and I sat at. Nadia walked up to us with a big smile on her face. 

"Nice to see you again kid. What can I get you?" She asked sweetly.

"I'll have an Angel Special." I said and then looked to Katsuki.

"I'll have the same." He said. I looked at him surprised.

"You don't want to look at the menu?" He shook his head.

"Alright 2 Angel Specials coming right up. I'll be right back with your coffees." Nadia said before turning on her heel. I turned back to Katsuki.