Chapter 53

Y/N POV

"Did that...did that lady just jump out of you?" Eijiro asked looking from me to Maze and then to Katsuki. I looked back at the two of them and glared. They immediately let go of each other and stood straight. Maze stepped up next to me and waved to everyone.

"Hello everyone. I did not mean to be introduced to you all like this." She stated in my mother's voice. She had used my mother's voice when she attacked Katsuki too. My eyes widened before the realization dawned on me. Momo, Shoto, Iida, and Eijiro would probably recognize her demonic voice as the Scarlet Assassins. She knew we could be caught. Sneaky demon. I glared at her once more before I looked back to my classmates who were all staring at me.

"Guys why don't you take a seat. There is something I need to tell you." I stated. Everyone nodded in understanding before taking a seat on the ground, all the while looking between Maze and I.

"I just want to apologize. I was going to tell you all about this when I was sure you all wouldn't be scared." I stated to the class everyone looked at me and rose their brows. I turned to Maze and glared at her one last time before letting out a sigh.

"This is Maze everyone. She is the reason I can take on the form of a demon." I stated to the class everyone looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Are you a demon?" Shoto asked Maze. I looked at him surprised for being the first to speak.

"Yes, I am. But I don't mean Y/N nor any of you harm." Maze stated. The class seemed to relax at that.

"How long have you possessed Y/N?" Mina asked. Maze looked to her and smiled sadly.

"I've been with Y/N since she was 5." Maze stated softly. Everyone looked at me confused.

"It's a long story." I stated softly looking down.

"Then you tell us when you're ready." Ochaco stated. I looked up and couldn't help the tears stinging my eyes.

"We are here for you Y/N." Mina stated standing up and walking up to me along with the rest of the girls. They all gave me a hug before turning to Maze and looking her up and down.

"Wow you're so pretty." Hagakure stated walking up to Maze. This caught her a little off guard at how quick the girls were to approach her.

"You're not scared?" She asked softly. The girls all shook their heads.

"You are a part of Y/N. If she trusts you then so do we." Momo stated offering her a smile. Maze smiled back. The boys all stood and walked over. Soon everyone introduced themselves.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Y/N talks so highly about all of you. I can tell you all are true friends." She stated offering everyone a warm smile. Everyone looked at me with glassy eyes.

"Y/N!" Everyone cooed and bombarded me in a big hug. We all turned at a terrified shriek coming from Maze's direction. Maze was holding up Mineta by the back of the shirt and glaring at him.

"You're a little scoundrel." Maze huffed flashing her fangs at Mineta who was trembling in her grasp.

"You better start acting nice to the ladies, or I'll come and eat you when you least expect it." Maze growled causing Mineta to whine. I laughed and walked over to Maze.

"Alright I think Mineta's had enough. He'll listen, won't he?" I asked glaring at him he nodded his head quickly and swallowed.

"Good. You better or I will make good on my promise." Maze growled before finally letting him go. He ran off and hid behind Izuku. Everyone laughed before heading to the kitchen for dinner. Once everyone had their backs to us, I turned and glared at Katsuki and Maze who both avoided eye contact.