Chapter 48

~All Might POV~

"You're insane..." Endeavor stated behind me. I didn't know Maze was going to kill him like that but I have no room to judge. I wanted to make him suffer for all the pain he caused. In the end, he may not have died by my hand but I didn't prevent his death either. Maze turned her head and smiled at Endeavor flashing her fangs at him.

"Let me show you just how insane I am Endeavor." Maze stated and began walking towards me and the heroes behind me. I pushed myself to stand and put my arm out.

"Stop this." I stated with a wheeze. Maze stopped and laughed at my pathetic attempt.

"Just sit this one out Symbol of Peace. You can't fight me in your state." Maze laughed at me.

"Even as my body rots and grows frail. Even as my weakened state is exposed. In my heart, I remain the Symbol of Peace. And there is nothing you can do to take that from me." I stated pooling my power in my arm. Maze looked at me surprised before the evil grin plastered her face once again.

"Is that so? You're one stubborn old man. I guess it can't be helped then. I looked up to you All Might. Even though I'm an assassin your determination was something to strive for. Out of respect for you I'll go all out to destroy you before I kill everyone here." Maze stated before her body began to glow, and she levitated in the air. Three pairs of Black wings appeared at her back that were surrounded by black flames. Large horns grew from her forehead and her nails grew into claws. Her bodysuit morphed and changed. Everyone behind me gasped or screamed in fear of the monster before them.

(I do not own this image

(I do not own this image. I found this on google and could not track an artist to credit. If anyone can find the artist please message me and I will include them with this image.)

"You really are the devils personal assassin..." One of the police officers behind me cried out. Maze smiled revealing her extremely sharp canines.

"I am and you're all about to meet him." Maze laughed out looking down at me.

"Say hello for me All Might." Maze stated as her palms were set ablaze with the black flame.

"I'M NOT DONE YET!" I yelled. Maze smiled before flying straight for me. I pooled all of my remaining power into my arm. I hope she was right about this. She appeared in front of me, and I swung my arm. My punch connected and a massive blast exploded from the contact. Maze pushed me back pouring her power into a massive illusion of a huge power struggle.

"Keep going Toshi. Give it your all. As soon as I drop the illusion hit me with everything you got left." Maze whispered. I pushed against her, and energy arched off my arm.

"Say goodbye All Might!!!" Maze yelled. I poured all of my power from my right arm defending to my left.

"UNITED STATES OF SMASH!" I yelled as my left arm made contact with Maze driving her into the ground and kicking up a massive amount of wind that drove everyone back. She cast an illusion over herself to look bloody and defeated. I rose from the ground and gasped for air. The dust that was kicked up from the attack began to settle and everyone stood to their feet walking closer to us.