Chapter 14

~Y/N POV~

We walked back to class and I stopped short of the door. Mina looked at me.

"I'll go in first and gauge his mood." I looked at her and smiled but shook my head.

"No that's okay I started it earlier. This is my fight." She nodded and we slowly walked to the opened door. We peaked our heads in and saw Eijiro, Denki, and Sero all crowded around Katsuki's desk. Now is my chance. We tip-toed in and I went around the back of the classroom. Eijiro noticed me and was about to say something but I violently shook my head. He looked at Katsuki then at me.

"What the hell are you looking at shitty hair?" Fuck he noticed. Katsuki spun around in his seat and locked eyes with me I froze in place. His eyes narrowed at me in anger and I awkwardly waved. He stood up from his seat and began to walk over to me. Eijiro ran in front of him and put his hands out.

"Woah calm down Bakugo! No reason to get upset." Katsuki turned his attention to Eijiro.

"Get out of my way!" He growled out before pushing him aside and stomping over to me. That's it I'm dead. He was about to reach me when Shoto stood up and stopped him. He gripped his shoulder hard.

"There's no need for that Bakugo." He said coldly. Katsuki was furious. He slapped his hand away and glared at him.

"You wanna fucking go Icy Hot. I've been wanting to beat your ass." He growled out. His palms sparked. Shoto froze his arm again. Shit, these two will destroy the building.

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH. GO MEASURE YOUR DICKS SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FUCKING MORONS!" The whole class turned to look at me. The two boys stopped scowling at each other to look at me surprised. Midnight suddenly walked in.

"Oooo kinky Y/N! I love it! But right now, our History class is about to begin. Your other teachers may not have had a lesson for you but I do. Students take your seats." She laughed out. I walked past the two and bump Katsuki's shoulder. I take my seat in front of Izuku. He was looking at me worried.

"Are you okay Y/N?" I nodded. Katsuki sat down in front of me not turning in his seat to look at me. The class went by quickly. The bell rang and we all grabbed our backpacks. I was about to walk over to the girls to plan our sleepover for tonight when Katsuki grabbed my wrist. I turned back and faced him.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Oh, I don't know maybe because you threatened to kill me earlier. Mr. King Explosion Murder." I retorted back. He grew pissy at the new nickname but quickly shook it off.

"It's not like I meant it." His head was down he wasn't looking at me. Was he really that upset that I was avoiding him? I was about to say something else when Hagakure grabbed my other wrist and dragged me towards the girls. Katsuki let go of my wrist and grabbed his bag. He stayed in the spot I left him. I was now in front of the girls.

"So, for the sleepover tonight whose place are we staying at?" Jiro asked. 

"We could stay at mine." I suggested. All the girls nodded in approval. We all exchanged numbers and I sent them my address.

"I'll bring snacks!" Tsu replied.

"I'll buy pizza." Jiro said.

"I'll bring drinks." Mina squealed.

"I'll bring some games." Hagakure said happily.

"I'll bring extra blankets and sleeping pads for everyone." Momo said. I looked over at Ochaco. Her face was downcast. I put my arm around Ochaco's shoulders.