Chapter 51

Y/N POV

"I believe I mentioned this already. But your main focus is obtaining you provisional hero licenses." Aizawa stated to the class.

"Yes sir." The class stated in unison.

"Do not take this lightly. A hero license means you will be responsible for human lives. You can imagine the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50% of the students pass the requirement for these permits each year."

"Its that hard to get a provisional license?" Mineta asked what everyone seemed to be thinking.

"In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new. Two ultimate moves." Aizawa stated to the class as Cementoss, Ectoplasm, and Midnight walked into the room. Everyone became excited and started talking about the possibilities.

"Any ideas kid?" Maze asked.

I have some ideas but honestly, I don't know if they will work. I want to try to have one of these moves correspond to my telekinesis so if for whatever reason I can't use your powers I can rely on those.

"That's a smart idea. What you had in mind for my abilities could work. You have the demon form down but really focusing on the full scope of them will be a challenge. Though you have been the only one of my hosts that's been able to even use even this much, so I don't doubt that you'll pick it up fairly quickly."

It will be exhausting but the more I train the more I'll be able to build up my stamina with it. Just like with my telekinesis.

"Take it slow though. After my trip to purgatory, I now have a better connection, so using hell fire won't be nearly as strenuous for either of us but it will still be difficult. You need to focus on controlling the heat and power output. It still isn't something I recommend using frequently due to its highly destructive nature but if you build up a tolerance then it won't knock you out of a fight after one use."

Agreed. I want to focus my energy on a capture move or a KO rather than causing harm. Well, at least excessive harm.

"You got this. We'll work on it."

"When we say ultimate, we mean a move that will guarantee you win against an opponent." Ectoplasm stated to the class pulling me from my conversation with Maze.

"An action so unique to your identity that no other person can hope to copy it. Simply put you must learn to lean into your strengths." Cementoss stated.

"You're moves represent who you are. These days most pro heroes have an ultimate move. Those who don't are fools." Midnight stated.

"This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now, change into your costumes and meet in gym gamma." Aizawa stated to the class. We all got up and grabbed our cases and headed for the locker room. Once we were all changed, we stood in the gym awaiting Aizawas instructions.

"So do you have an idea what your moves are going to be?" Shoto asked. I jumped in surprise.

"Oh Shoto hey. Yeah I have a few ideas but I need to see if my ideas will actually work first." I stated rubbing the back of my head.

"What about you?"

"I don't know yet." He stated flatly. I laughed and put my hand on his shoulder.

"You got this. I have faith that you'll figure something out." I said offering him a smile. He returned it before walking away to talk to Izuku. I heard a growl of annoyance behind me and turned to see my hot head glaring daggers at the back of Shoto's head. I walked over and pinched him.