Chapter 33

~Izuku POV~

After our training was over, we all made our way to the locker rooms. Surprisingly Kacchan was silent. He got changed quickly and left. I turned my attention back to my locker and pulled my uniform back out. Everyone began to talk about the training and what they needed to work on. I wonder what All Might wants. He sounded so intense.

"Hey, Midoriya! You won't believe what I just found. The jackpot!" Mineta exclaimed pulling me from my thoughts. I looked at him. He was jumping with excitement pointing at the wall.

"Someone Shawshanked a hole in this wall! A previous generation has given us a gift. You know what's next door, right? This looks into the girls' locker room!" Mineta said excitedly. The boys all looked his way.

"Don't even think about it! Peeping on them like that would be criminal." Iida yelled.

"Then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement, 'cuz you can't stop me! I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves. Ashido's slender waist. Hagakure's floating underwear. Uraraka's super-fine body. Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies! Y/N's..." Mineta yelled before he stopped when Jiro's earphone jack came out of the hole and stabbed his eye, causing him to scream.

"That's Jiro's earphone jack. What a brutal and precise surprise attack from next door!" I stated. Ouch that looks like it hurt. Not that Mineta didn't deserve it but still, ouch. We all finished changing and we made our way outside where Y/N and Kacchan seemed to be arguing.

~Y/N POV~

I made my way out of the locker room where Katsuki was waiting for me. He looked really annoyed. I made my way over to him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him. He looked up at me annoyed.

"Did you know?" He growled out.

"Did I know what?" I asked confused. He just seemed to get more pissed off. 

"Don't play dumb." He said raising his voice. I was taken back by his tone and tried to remain calm.

"Katsuki calm down. What are you talking about?" I asked softly holding back my anger that was bubbling up. I need to remain calm.

"You knew that dumbass Deku improved during internships and you didn't tell me about it." He snipped at me. He can't be serious right now.

"Uh I didn't really think it was that important." I said flatly. My anger was bubbling up. He is acting like a fucking child right now.

"I LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT OUT THERE BECAUSE OF YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING SAY ANYTHING!?" He yelled at me. Oh hell no.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME KATSUKI!?" I yelled back. I could feel my power pool on my skin.

"NO, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!" He yelled back, stepping closer. He wants to lose his shit on me over this. Fine two can play at this game.

"I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING! INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A WHINY LITTLE BITCH. HOW ABOUT YOU CONGRATULATE HIM FOR IMPROVING HIS QUIRK. YOU'RE SUCH A JACKASS!" I yelled. His face twisted in anger.

"I'M NOT CONGRATULATING THAT NERD FOR SHIT! HE WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER WHO CAN'T KEEP UP." He retorted and my grip on my anger finally released. The power pooled in my eyes and they felt like they were on fire. Izuku ran over and grabbed my hand.

"Y/N please calm down." He said softly. I turned to him and my face softened before Katsuki pushed him to the ground. I looked between Katsuki and Izuku and my eyes went wide. My hair levitated off my shoulders. Katsuki froze at the sight. I grabbed him by the collar.