Chapter 44

~Maze POV~

I looked into the mirror again and looked at the darkness enveloping my body. Well this won't do. My body began to glow red before my Executioner armor appeared. 

(I'm a huge fan of Skyrim and I thought this would be a perfect costume for Maze

(I'm a huge fan of Skyrim and I thought this would be a perfect costume for Maze.)

The only thing present was my glowing red eyes. I teleported to the roof and looked out amongst the city. They must be at the bar that Y/N has been to before to receive her missions. Before I could teleport again I heard familiar voices on the ground. I walked to the edge and looked down to see Izuku, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Shoto, and Eijiro walking away together. What are they doing? Should I follow them or stick to my mission? These idiots are planning something. I growled in frustration before summoning my wings and following them. They entered a costume shop and came out in disguises. 

Dammit, they will get themselves killed. I fly above them making sure I'm out of sight. They stop in front of a building for a couple of minutes and are looking around curiously before Eijiro points to an alley and they shuffle in. I drop onto the top of the wall directly above them and they stop before a window. Izuku and Eijiro climb up and look inside the building. I decide to look and my blood runs cold at the sight before me. There are dozens of those Nomu monsters. I look back down when Eijiro gasps and tells the group what he saw.

"Now that you guys are done. Mind telling me what the hell you are doing here." I stated annoyed. Everyone froze before turning up to look at me. Yaoyorozu and Eijiro instantly froze in fear at the sight of me but Izuku, Iida, and Shoto were wide-eyed.

"Aren't you..." Iida began to stay but stopped when I snapped my fingers and they froze all except Izuku. His mouth was wide open staring at me. He looked at his friends frozen before looking at me again.

"Y/N?" He asked unsure.

"Not exactly." I said taking off my cowl and mask. Izuku gasped.

"We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Maze." I stated to him.

"But I don't understand how are you here? Where is Y/N? Is she alright?" Izuku started asking questions a million miles a minute.

"Y/N is stable. She hasn't awoken from the damage she sustained. She is still at the hospital." I stated and Izuku looked at me confused.

"Then how are you here?" He asked.

"I was granted a physical form to take care of something." I growled out. Izuku's eyes went wide.

"Are you going to hurt...wait how are you doing this?" Izuku asked, looking at his friends who were frozen beside him.

"Can you control time too?" He asked dumbfounded. I laughed and shook my head.

"No. It is called reality warp. They are in a pocket of reality that is moving much slower than our current reality. This allows us to converse without any of your friends being aware of what we are saying. Now please explain to me why you are here." I stated causing Izuku to swallow nervously.