Chapter 30

Authors Note: I think I'm going to make this a tradition of writing super long chapters at the 10 chapter increments. It's just ending up working out where big fights progress into this story at these points. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.  

Side Note: This is Y/N's new hero costume. The way I imagine this costume for Y/N, the mesh underlay isn't present so her wings can easily be called forth without the chance of ripping it. I also imagine some of the gold details replaced with a red chromatic design while still keeping the gold as well. Again you can imagine Y/N however you please. This is just based off my own personal O/C. Credit to the artist included with the picture.

 Credit to the artist included with the picture

~Y/N POV~

"Multiple Nomu have been sighted downtown. You need to help evacuate citizens. You're not a licensed hero yet so you don't have authority to engage in combat unless defending yourself. I don't want you getting hurt again. The league is out there somewhere so you need to stay by other pro's so we can avoid you getting injured. Am I understood?" He said to me.

"I understand. You need to be careful too. You already don't have very much time left until you reach your limit." I said back. He nodded.

"Can you teleport us near the fight? It's in the business district on the west side." He asked. The hospital was on the west side. I nodded and grabbed hold of his hand and teleported to the roof of the hospital. The disaster in front of us shook me to my core. There were multiple Nomu rampaging on the streets. People were screaming, buildings were destroyed, cars were on fire, it was chaos.

"I AM HERE!" All Might bellowed before jumping off the roof. I teleported to the ground next to him.

"All Might!"

"All Might's here!"

"He'll save us." Citizens all cheered. A Nomu came barreling towards the crowd. All Might punched it sending it flying into a building.

"Help the pro's in evacuating the citizens! I'll deal with the Nomu." He ordered before taking off towards the Nomu. Please be careful dad. 

"Everyone please remain calm. Follow me to safety." I shouted to the crowd. The citizens nodded and ran towards the evacuation zone. I flew behind the crowd. In the distance I could see Heroes ushering citizens to safety. Suddenly a building supports crumbled, and the building began to fall towards my group. I teleported in front of the building and grabbed onto it keeping it from falling.

"Hurry everyone. Go towards the other heroes." I ordered. The citizens all ran to safety. I was about to release my hold on the building when I heard someone cry out.

"HELP US WE'RE STUCK!" A woman yelled. I lowered myself to the ground still holding the building in place. I've never had to hold something this heavy for this long. My hold was starting to falter. I looked into the building I was holding and saw a woman stuck under some debris, she was cradling a small child in her arms. I instantly recognized the woman as Kai's mother.