Chapter 45

Author's Note: I'm just going to apologize now. It's a much shorter chapter than usual. 

~Maze POV~

"Ahh she has finally shown up. Come on out and play with us, Scarlet." Hannori sang. The group looked at me worried. I put my hand up to my mouth for them to stay silent before I teleported in front of the League, All for One, and Hannori. The League all looked at me surprised and so did Katsuki. I scanned over his body and couldn't see any injuries. I let out a sigh of relief before turning to Hannori and All for One.

"It's been a while." Hannori stated.

"Not long enough." I growled out.

"Oh boo. We haven't seen each other in such a long time. Why so hostile towards me?" She asked sweetly before taking off her cowl and mask.

"Such a shame you decided to take your human form. I prefer your demon form. Much less grotesque." I stated, her smile fell and she balled up her fist. She looked directly into my eyes and tried to use her power but failed. In my true body, her powers can't work on me. I let out a low chuckle.

"Why isn't it working?" She whispered to herself.

"You think I'd come to a fight with you having a handicap?" I asked. She looked at me wide-eyed.

"How did you separate? I thought you couldn't do that. This man bound your soul." She growled.

"You really think I couldn't? You seriously underestimate me. I was bound of my own volition." I stated. She looked to All for One confused before her smirk returned. She looked to Katsuki who was analyzing my every move.

"Ah, I see you just..." She began but I cut her off.

"If you want to keep that tongue of yours I suggest you shut your mouth." I growled. She began to laugh.

"How long do you think you can keep your little secret?" She asked. I laughed at her and raised my hand in the air.

"Long enough to kill you all." I stated before raising my hand. Honnari's eyes widened and she lunged for me but I was faster. I snapped my fingers, and everyone froze around me. Katsuki looked around confused before looking at me. I slowly walked over to him and he took a step back. I put my hands up and stopped in my tracks.

"Who the hell are you?" He growled. I put my head down. I can't tell him. This is Y/N's choice to make, not mine.

"I won't hurt you." I stated softly.

"That's not what I asked." He stated frustrated.

"I know but I can't tell you." I stated.

"And why the hell not!?" He yelled. I just looked away from him.

"JUST FUCKING SAY IT!" He screamed.

"Maze."

I stiffened. Y/N is that you?

"Yeah, it's me." Y/N stated.

How are you...

"Your father is helping me. Look I think it's time. Katsuki is in this mess because of me. He deserves to know. Even if that means I lose him. He deserves to know the truth. Please tell him. Tell him I'm sorry." She stated sadly.

I looked back at him. He was analyzing me. I didn't need to tell him. He had figured it out already. He just wanted to hear me say it.

"I think you know." I stated softly. He looked at me with wide eyes before they became glassy and he looked down.