Chapter 5

~ALL MIGHTS POV~

I hope young Midoriya is okay. Aizawa can be rather ruthless. I came close to the field and spot Midoriya. The sight in front of me froze me to my spot. There was a short girl next to him with (H/C) hair. I realized it was young L/N. She smiled and laughed at something the boy said. She looks and sounds just like Mira when she was at UA. Tears started to fall from my eyes. This girl is what I hoped my daughter Y/N would have looked like. What was this girl's first name?

"Y/N stop before Aizawa wraps us up in his scarf." Midoriya warned her while still snickering.

My heart rated quickened. Did he just say Y/N? It had to be a huge coincidence. There was no way. My Y/N was dead. I saw the pictures there was no way...Right? The resemblance between her and my late wife was uncanny. I shook myself from my thoughts and continued to watch the students. I'll jut have to ask Midoriya about it later.

~Y/N POV~

Midoriya and I had been joking around until Aizawa glared at us. We both instantly shut up.

"Bakugo and Y/N come up here." He flatly said. Shit I'm screwed. I walked up to Aizawa and stood next to him facing the class along with Bakugo. 

"Y/N and Bakugo both received the highest scores in the practical exam. I want you two to both demonstrate your quirks first." Bakugo was the person I tied with? Shit he is going to be pissed. I looked over at him and he was fuming. Before he could say anything Aizawa spoke again.

"Bakugo how far could you throw a ball in middle school?" Aizawa asked the blond.

"Sixty-Seven Meters." He responded.

"Okay now throw the ball using your quirk. You are at UA now. We want to see what you can do with your quirk." Aizawa stated. Bakugo walked up to the plate rolling his arm around to warm it up. Then he took a step throwing the ball using his explosions to propel it.

"DIE!" He yelled as he threw the ball. Idiot. It was impressive though. Aizawa put his phone out to show the class.

"705.2 meters" Aizawa muttered. 

"Y/N it's your turn." Aizawa said turning to me. Holy crap. I stepped up to the plate. Aizawa handing me a new ball. I looked at the ball in my shaking hand.

"I don't even know why you bothered handing it to her. She is just a weakling, her throw will just be a let down in comparison to mine." My hands immediately started glowing. I turned and glared at Bakugo. 

"What are you looking at Extra? Nothing I said was a lie you'll just be a disappointment in-" He was cut off when the ground started shaking. Aizawa was now wide awake looking at me. My hair was floating and my entire body radiated red energy. He was about to erase your quirk thinking you were losing control. A smirk crossed your face. He stopped and watched with the rest of the class.

"I'll show you who is a disappointment." I practically laughed at Bakugo. I turned toward the field, focusing my power into my arm, and spun my shoulder just like he did. I stepped out and threw the ball putting all the stored power into to throwing the ball. The ball was glowing red. I let it go and it escaped my line of sight in less than a second. I felt my hair fall back on my shoulders. I closed my eyes and calmed my breathing before turning to look at Aizawa. He looked at me stunned then at the phone screen.

"Infinity." He muttered trying to hide the surprise in his tone. He must have realized I am much more controlled with my quirk than probably any of the students here. The whole class was shocked looking from Aizawa to you then back. My gaze lands on a certain blonde whose mouth was hanging open. I smirked and walked up to him. He continues to look at me with his mouth wide open. Oh, I'm about to make him eat his words right now. I place my hand under his chin and shut his mouth closed. I get closer to his ear so only he can hear me.