Chapter 34

Authors Note: As you can tell by the picture there will be some Lemon in this chapter. I marked the beginning and end for anyone who wants to skip it. Enjoy!

~Y/N POV~

After school, the group and I walked to my apartment. I was showing Denki and Mina how to solve quadratic functions while Katsuki was working on Japanese with Sero, Izuku, and Eijiro. More like calling them idiots every five seconds.

"Wow this makes so much more sense now. Thank you, Y/N. You're a life saver." Mina cheered. I smiled at her and made my way over to save Sero, Izuku, and Eijiro from Katsuki's tirade.

"Why don't we all come together and work on Japanese. Mina and Denki have finally got a grasp on quadratics." I said placing a hand on Katsuki's shoulder. The boys quickly stood up and ran over to Mina and Denki.

"Tutoring isn't your strong suit is it?" I asked Katsuki who just scowled at me.

"What are you talking about? I'm a great tutor." Katsuki growled out.

"Dude no you aren't. I'm even more confused now." Sero stated.

"MIND REPEATING THAT YOU FUCKING TAPE DISPENSER!" Katsuki yelled at Sero igniting his palms. I just laughed at him. We made our way over to the group and Katsuki sat down next to Eijiro.

"Do you guys want to take a quick break before we get into it? I'll make some dinner." I said cheerfully. Everyone got excited at the mention of food.

"Oh, we finally get to try the cooking that Bakubro won't stop bragging about." Eijiro said excitedly. Katsuki turned to him and scowled.

"Shut up Kirishima!" Katsuki growled out, he was clearly embarrassed. How cute he brags about me to his friends. I let out a giggle.

"Yep. I'll get started." I said before walking to the kitchen. Katsuki stood up and followed me.

"Here let me help." He said softly wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Man, they just rub it in my face like that. I know I'm single thanks guys." Denki said sadly.

"Get a room you two!" Mina teased. Katsuki let go of me and shot a glare at Mina who giggled along with Denki. Katsuki and I made dinner and brought everyone a plate. After dinner, we went over Japanese until it was late. Everyone began to yawn.

"Maybe you guys should head home. We have our tests tomorrow and everyone needs to get plenty of rest." I stated. Everyone nodded and left soon after. I teleported Izuku home and returned to my apartment. It was just Katsuki, and I left.

"I'll take you home..." I began to say but was cut off by Katsuki kissing me. We parted from the kiss a few moments later.

"What if I stayed here tonight?" He stated softly. My heart began to race at the thought.

"Um what about your parents? Do you think they would be okay with that?" I asked nervously. He smiled at me.

"Well thing is I already said I was staying with Kirishima tonight so...Is that a yes?" He asked. I just giggled and nodded my head.

"I would love if you stayed." I said sweetly. Katsuki immediately picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. He took off for my room and threw me on the bed as soon as we made it in.

TW: LEMON (Definitely not PG-13 anymore. It's not seggsy time yet but I think you'll enjoy this little 'alone time' snippet 😉.)

"What are you doing Katsuki?" I asked sheepishly. Katsuki threw off his jacket and began to unbutton his shirt.