ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36.

ᴍᴇʟɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

He hardens his grip on my thigh and explores deep into me with his finger strokes. Giving me one last lick, he pulls away. Making me wrap my legs around his head, my hands finding his dark hair as I cum all over the place.

He waits for a moment for my breathing to go back to normal, before he starts kissing me again. His hands make their way on my back, unclasping my bra, letting it fall.

I break the kiss and get up to start unbuttoning his shirt, removing it completely. I unbuckle his belt and he takes his pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

His mouth makes it's way towards my breast, massaging the breast with one hand, he takes the other in his mouth, biting and sucking. With my fingers in his hair, I pull him closer.

"You can't imagine how much I want to show the world that you are only mine" he whispers in my ear, starting to leave sloppy kisses on my neck with one of his hand massaging my breast while the other stayed on the table beside my head.

He removes his boxers, attacking my neck once again. His lips were back on mine making me forget about his long shaft that was just inches away from entering.

His cock pressed against my entrance, he pauses. "I won't force you"

"I want you" is all it took for him to push me back down on the table and thrust inside of me. It had happened so fast, I had no time to reflect before it started.

He managed to put in an inch followed by another, allowing me to grow accustomed to his size.

My hands tangled into his locks of hair as he filled me up with his entire length and pulled out only to completely take himself within me.

I gasped for air, panting and moaning. He was relentless, he just kept driving it into me. It felt amazingly huge and he made sure I felt every inch of it.

He kissed me on the neck as he repeatedly buried himself into me. He groaned, grabbing me by my hair and yanking my lips up to meet his.

I had my legs in the air, one held onto by his hand. It was amazing. My entire body begin to tingle and almost shake as he took me. I almost screamed out as the sensation washed over me. My breathing was heavier and my body felt exhausted.

He finally pulled out, but not for long. He turns me around and bends me over the desk as he starts to thrust inside me once again. He grabs a fist full of my hair, holding them back as his other hand goes around my neck.

He leaves my hair, grabbing my breasts. Massaging them. He thrusts inside me hard but I accidentally hit my stomach hard against the table.

I scream out of pain as he stops. "Fuck. I'm sorry" he quickly picks me up and sets me down on his chair. Pressing the part where the table hit me. "Mi dispiace, I didn't notice I was going too hard" you could hear the concern in his voice.  (Translation: I'm sorry)

"It's fine, it doesn't hurt much anymore" I smile

He quickly gets up, wearing his pants and goes towards the bathroom that was connected to his office. He comes back with a wet towel in his hand and starts cleaning me up.

Once he is done he goes towards the clothing racks and picks out some new clothes for me as well as a bra set.

He puts on my bra for me and a soft, yellow shirt on top of it

He puts on my bra for me and a soft, yellow shirt on top of it. He then hands me the panties along with the soft, yellow shorts.

I don't really know how I feel about this chapter...