ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41.

Aᴍᴇʟɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Vincenzo opens up my door, helping me out of the car. I look behind us to see Andrew doing the same for Bella and the guys pulling up just now.

We wait for the guys to park and then head inside. "Woah. This is so pretty" I say looking around. This wasn't only a restaurant, it had a dance floor in the middle with soft music playing around. And it was empty, other than my dad.

I look at Vincenzo in question and he just acts like he doesn't see me. I poke him a few times before he finally turns to me. "Did you do this?" I ask him and he just shrugs. "I'll tell my dad you are my boyfriend if you tell me."

"I did it" he grins. "Now, since we can't let you lie to your dad, will you be my girlfriend?"

"And you ask me like this" I roll my eyes but smile, nodding my head.

Our little convo was cut off by us reaching the table where my dad was seated along with the banshee.

Vincenzo let's go of my hand and I walk towards my dad. He sees me and gets up with a smile on his face. I hug him as he hugs back. "I missed you"

"I missed you too sweetheart"

He finally let's go and I turn towards Lucy who was staring behind me, at the guys.

My dad turns his attention towards them aswell, still smiling. He was the type of person who would smile through death but of course he would murder you if you did anything to hurt anyone in his life.

"Dad you already know Bella, this is her boyfriend Andrew"

"Hello Mr.Black" Bella says while Andrew just nods his head. Bella nudges him and he speaks out a "hello"

"This is Liam, Xavier and Cameron" a choruses of hi's and Hello's are made before I turn towards Vincenzo.

"That's Vincenzo, my boyfriend" This time I look at my dad for his reaction to see him looking amused. "Nice to meet you sir" Vincenzo says. Hearing that Xavier snorts out a laugh asking how he got manners all of a sudden. We all glare at him as he stops "right...sorry"

"Good to meet you son"

"let's get seated, shall we?" We all nod, sitting down.

Me infront of my dad, Vincenzo to my right, infront of Lucy.

Liam sitting next to my dad, infront of Bella who was next to me and Andrew sits next to Bella.

Xavier sits beside Vincenzo, Infront of Cameron, who was next to Lucy.

The chair infront of Andrew empty. I also felt bad for Cameron, he sat next to Lucy. "I feel bad for him" I whisper to Bella, looking at Cameron.

"Same"

"This is my wife Lucy" Dad says once we are all settled down. "Nice to meet you all" she says in a sickly sweet manner.

"What was your name again?" My dad asks looking at Vincenzo.

ᴠɪɴᴄᴇɴᴢᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Vincenzo sir" I reply. "Please call me Collin" I nod my head as Amelia holds my hand under the table.

"How long have you been dating my daughter?"

"Since five minutes ago" I reply, leaning on my chair a bit but Amelia didn't seemed to like my answer and hit my hand under the table.

"That's...honest" He seems amused by my answer.

"Well, I doubt you are in highschool"

"No sir, I'm twenty-one"

"What do you do for living?" Xavier snorts at that question again and I hit his leg from beside me, making him stop.

"I own a few hotels, restaurants and casinos."

"That's impressive-" he gets cut off by a waiter coming in and asking us if we were ready to order.

"Please order whatever you like" he says to us, looking through the menu.

ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Dad, this is actually one of Vincenzo's restaurants" I explain.

"Well I'm certainly embarrassed now" he chuckles making me smile softly.

Lucy was surprisingly really quite which made me think she had something going on in her brain.

And I was right...

this is the seating order in case it was confusing to understand above^^