アテンションシーカー

Chapter 3
Proceed?
Yes<--  no

Welcome!

Please stand by...

良い日をお過ごしください!/have a great day!

With that Ushijima left and went upstairs.

Daichi and suga had shivers down their spine, they thought it was cause their new owner giving them alot of affectionate then the last...

Oh how they were wrong...

It was the weekend and they soon found out why Tendou hated them, (y/n) their new master.

Loved them and gave them enough affection they could ever dream of, now (y/n) was playing with Tanaka, Nishinoya and hinata.

Daichi laughs at the 3 pets trying to pull the toy out of their new owners hand, while Tendou just looked at them with hatred...

In the morning (y/n) made mini version of pancakes for everyone including himself, the dogs were glad and happily ate the pancakes.

Did I mention that (y/n) could practically do any chores? If not then don't mind :'>

This is what the dogs ate for breakfast.

Now back to reality

(y/n) got a call from his dad and puts down the toy "I need to get this, wait here" and ran outside to the Backyard. This let Tendou had an opportunity scare the new members.

"how come they get attention and not us?!!? Is it because their new or is it because we're old?"

"we aren't that old Tendou so don't judge-"

"ushiwaka I'm just being sarcastic but anyways WHY?!? That's the question" Tendou looks at (y/n) then at Tanaka, Nishinoya and hinata.

Soon (y/n) came back and saw that Tendou was barking at the 3 dogs "Tendou what are you doing?" (y/n) says and Tendou looks up to see a angry (y/n).

"master! It doesn't look what it looks like-"

"are you trying to scare the new members?" (y/n) had an angry expression on his face and crossed his arms, Tanaka, Nishinoya and hinata ran to his back leg and whimpered

"grr you guys..." Tendou growls at them then (y/n) sighed "looks like I'll have to punish you Tendou" Tendou looked at (y/n) with a scared face.

"no please master-"

"your going to sleep outside at the Backyard tonight" Tendou whines not wanting to sleep in the Backyard, suga went to semi asks

"why does Tendou look so terrified when he says he's sleeping in the Backyard?" Semi sighs as Goshiki plays with semi's tail playfully.