♧Nishinoya Ending♧

"(y/n)! Wake uppp, don't die on me my precious husband" (y/n) suddenly felt someone shaking him violently.

"Nishinoya let go of me" (y/n) said and he stopped shaking (y/n).

"oh good your alive! I'd the baby alright?"

"... The baby?"

"yeah, you told me last month that we're going to have our second child-"

"WHAT?" (y/n) shouted and Nishinoya quickly covered his ears, "since when was I- are you- is this a dream??"

"Don't exhaust yourself (y/n), I'll go make some chicken soup" and quickly rushed off towards the kitchen. (y/n) was laying on the soft bed and sees the door wide open.

In came a little girl with (h/c) hair and Nishinoya's eyes, "mama?" the little girl was holding a tiny Shirabu inu stuff toy and was walking towards him.

"um... Hi there little girl, w-who are you?" (y/n) mumbles and looks around. The little just kept on walking towards him and (y/n) didn't know what to do with her.

"oh ruka, you came to see mama?" Nishinoya soon came and held a tray in his hands. The little girl turns towards to Nishinoya and said "dada!"

"yes it's me dada, now let mama rest first okay?" Nishinoya places the tray onto (y/n)'s lap and carries ruka out of the room and shuts the door.

(y/n) looks down at the meal and sees chicken soup with some apple slices.

'so much for that...' (y/n) picks up the silver spoon and takes a spoonful of chicken soup and puts it up to his ips and takes a sip.

'it's good... Thank goodness' (y/n) sighs and continues to drink the soup.

Outside, Nishinoya and ruka were playing in ruka's playhouse.

"dada, mama okay?" Nishinoya stops playing and pats ruka's head. "of course mama's fine ruka, you just need to be patient!"

"mama play us!"

"of course mama will play with us when he gets better!" Nishinoya says and ruka raised her hands up in the air. "yay!~✿ mama play us!"

"Nishinoya? Ruka? Are you two playing without me again?" (y/n) peeks into ruka's room and sees his husband and their daughter playing dollhouse again.

"oh (y/n), you shouldn't be playing with us. You need to rest, tomorrow we're going to the hospital to check up on the baby" Nishinoya said and quickly stood up and walks over to (y/n).

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me all the time" (y/n) said and ruka stood up as well.

"mama rest" ruka said and wraps her short arms around (y/n)'s leg, "okay... Mama will go rest..."

"good, now come on... Let's go back to your room"

"room room!"

"okay okay~"