🌱Iwaizumi Ending🌱

"hajime didn't I told you not to fight with anyone else again?" (y/n) says and Iwaizumi avoids eye contact.

"hajime why did you fight this time?" (y/n) asked as he wipes the bloody parts on his face and neck.

"cause they were bad mouthing you and I can't stand it"

"so what? I'm much more concern about you these days"

"AND I'm more worried about YOU, your literally 3 weeks pregnant" Iwaizumi says and (y/n) sighs, "so what? I can't take care of you all the time you know and your a 3rd year in college"

"whatever..."

"don't ignore me Iwaizumi, or I'll call Oikawa and the others"

"fine..." Iwaizumi huffs and (y/n) packs the first aid kit. "hajime stop being so stubborn and just let that go, I don't care if people sees me as a victim or as other things. You need to stop fighting other students and start learning how to control your anger"

"how?"

"I'm going to call for Oikawa" (y/n) said and grabs his phone and starts calling Oikawa.

"wait don't call oikawa-"

"hello Oikawa?" Iwaizumi froze and immediately knew he was fucked...

--☯--

"and here I thought iwa-chan was done with beating students into pulp" Oikawa sighs and (y/n) crooses his arm.

"his behaviour is becoming like a delinquent already"

"I'm not-"

"says the one who waits by the front entrance looking all scary and shit iwa-chan" Oikawa says and karate chops his head. (y/n) sighs and checks his phone.

"I gotta go now you guys, my class starts in 20 minutes" (y/n) grabs his backpack and gives Iwaizumi a kiss on the cheek before he leaves.

"..."

"..."

"haha... Iwaizumi, prepare to feel my wrath..."

"oh shit..."

"I feel like oikawa's going to kill Iwaizumi for some reason" (y/n) slows his pace down and walks through the door and goes to his seat and waits for the teacher to arrive.

Its short but whatever.