♧Tenma Ending♧

"wake up (y/n)!" (y/n) instantly opens his eyes and looks around, there he sees tenma shaking his shoulder.

"huh? Tenma?"

"oh thank goodness your alright..." tenma sighs and hugs (y/n) "I almost thought you couldn't wake up..." (y/n) doesn't know what's going on and just looks around the unfamiliar room.

"um tenma..."

"hm?"

"where exactly am I?" tenma quickly pulls away and said "you don't even remember our own house?" "... But I thought I was living in my mansion?"

"oh that mansion, well let's just say your parents sold it to some rich people" (y/n) stood there shock and heard someone running towards the doorway.

"DAD IS MA ALRIGHT??" (y/n) and tenma look towards the doorway and sees a youth with (e/c) eyes and black hair, he looked like about 11 or 12, panting while looking at (y/n).

"MA! Thank goodness your alright..."

"... Who are you young man?" the youth and tenma froze and look at (y/n).

"you don't even remember yuichi? Your son?" the boy said and tenma quickly pushes yuichi out and shuts the door and locks it.

"you don't remember yuichi? Are you alright (y/n)?"

"I'm fine?" (y/n) looks around the lavished room and asked "does my parents know about-"

"what's your last name (y/n)?" tenma asked and (y/n) answers.

"kambe"

"... You don't even remember your last name?"

"isn't it kambe?"

"it's udai" (y/n) processes what tenma said and instantly shouts "WHAT??"

Tenma covers (y/n)'s mouth and puts a finger on his lips and said "shh, you don't want yuichi to worry alright?"

"next question how old are you?..."

"... 17?"

"your... You seriously don't know do you?" (y/n) just shook his head, tenma sighs and walks back and forth.

"alright... No worries tenma, you can do this..." "what are you talking about?"

"(y/n) your 29"

"huh??... So we're not in school anymore?" (y/n) asked and tenma nods "why? Are you still thinking of him?" tenma pouts and (y/n) laughs "sorry sorry tenten"

"and I see your still as short as ever my darling (y/n) udai~" tenma said and (y/n) stands up and sees tenma was taller then him...

"eh!? How come your taller then me??"

"it's called growth sprout~ I'm already 182.3cm"

"and I'm..."

"your still shorter then me" tenma said and (y/n) playfully smacks him.

"how come you get to grow much more higher then me??" (y/n) said and tenma pins him onto the bed.

'eh!?' "cause I'm the father and your the wife~" (y/n) blushes until his cheeks were as red as a tomato and quickly gets off the bed and unlocks the door. Yuichi was waiting for (y/n) then starts hugging him.

"ma... Do you not remember me?" Yuichi sniffs and (y/n) pats his head.

"of course I remember you Yuichi, sorry if I acted like I didn't know you a few minutes ago" (y/n) hugs Yuichi, tenma looks at (y/n) and Yuichi hugging each other. He smiles softly and walks towards them and joins in the hug.