サンシャインカフェ!ღ

"akiteru~ wanna go to the Café with me today?" (y/n) asked and heard Akiteru sighing from the other end of the phone.

"weren't you going with tenma? I thought you already went with him"

"hmph he needed to help his mom buy some groceries, I need someone to go with to the Café nearby" (y/n) said and pouts.

"alright alright... I'm coming in 5 minutes"

"yay! Make sure to bring some money, your going to enjoy sunshine Café!!" (y/n) giggles and hangs up the phone. 'hm... I wanna get strawberry cake already...'

--☯--

"bye mom, I'm going to meet my boyfriend-"

"boyfriend? Oh can you tell him to come over sometime! I wanna know how he looks like!" Akiteru's mom said and he nods "okay if it makes you happy I guess"

"tell your boyfriend I say hi!!"

"okay I will"

--☯--

"he's late..." (y/n) mumbles and looks a at the time, it's already 2pm. (y/n) had waited for 18 minutes and Akiteru still hadn't show up. "god dang it, maybe I'll just go inside the Café myself-"

"sorry for being late (y/n), I needed to use Google maps to find my way to here" Akiteru said and stops in front of (y/n).

"if you were in need then I could've picked you up instead Akiteru, no need to run so quickly"

Akiteru shook his head and pants "no need, but I need to exercise that's all" (y/n) just pouts and lightly smacks his head.

"don't be too hard on yourself alright? And besides" (y/n) hugs Akiteru and smiles "your perfect the way you are!" Akiteru couldn't help but blush. "alright then... Now let's go inside the Café!"

--☯--

"woah!! This looks so pretty!!" (y/n) said and Akiteru nods while holding hands with (y/n).

"hello there! How many seats?" a waiter said as she walks towards Akiteru.

"oh table for 2 please"

"alright this way please" "(y/n) come on let's go" (y/n) kept on looking around the Café...

--☯--

"here is your table, please make sure to choose your meals before ringing the bell over there" and the waiter left. (y/n) still looking around when Akiteru places the menu on his head "you can look around the Café after you choose your food (y/n). Come on"

"fine~"