告白の日

Just think of the date is at almost June holidays pls, I suck at the timing...

Tenma and Akiteru were getting ready to confess to their crush (y/n) daisuke.

But coincidentally they didn't knew that both of them were about to meet up with each other...

--☯--

"so (y/n), do you think you'll have any secret admirers?" one of his classmates said and (y/n) shrugs "I doubt I'll have any secret admirers"

(bitch do you have any idea how many fucking fangirls you have??? You literally captured the whole schools heart with that cute face of yours)

"oh really? I'm sure you'll have at least one person confess to you" she said and (y/n) giggles "haha yeah right"

As (y/n) makes his way to his locker, he sees a note well not 1 but 2 notes sticking out.

"hm? What's this?" (y/n) mumbles and his friend squeals in excitement "oh my gosh!! It's letters from your secret admirers!!! Eekk!!!! I'm so happy"

"um... What am I suppose to do with them??"

"read it of course!! I wonder who is it eek I can't wait!" (y/n) opens the yellow letter (one is yellow and the other is orange)

--☯--

Dear (y/n),

Please come meet up at the cheery blossom Tree near the bridge after school, I wanna tell you something that I've been meaning to tell for a long time

From secret admirer ♡

Next one was a pastel orange letter with some cute stickers on it.

--☯--

Dear (y/n),

Please come meet me under the cherry blossom tree, after school please. I wanna tell you something.

I'm sorry if it's short but in just too nervous to face you

From secret admirer ♢

'hm? Under the cherry blossom... Oh! They meant there, alright then' (y/n) quickly puts the note into his locker and quickly rushes towards his next classroom.

There he saw Akiteru and tenma bickering about something, "hey guys! What are you talking about?" they froze and quickly shook their head and dismissed thd subject.

"hey (y/n) which college do you think you wanna go to?" Akiteru asked and (y/n) thought about it.

"hm... I don't actually know, I have alot of offers from different colleges" (y/n) said and sighs.

"I'm actually thinking about either to go to hanakotoba college or hydrangea college..." (y/n) pouts and Akiteru chuckles.

"Well which one are you going to choose??"

"hm... I guess I'll choose hydrangea since they have a large dormitory room and their classes aren't that bad either!" (y/n) said tenma nods "what a coincidence! We're also going to the same college as well"

(y/n)'s eyes sparkle with joy, "wait really?! Yay I get to see you guys as well!!" (y/n) said and both tenma and Akiteru laughs.

"alright students, class is in session now get back to your seats please"

--☯--

"ugh that was so long..." tenma sighs and Akiteru nods in agreement.

"definitely, that lecture was super long my mind was about to break any second" Akiteru complains while (y/n) drinks his apple juice.