🦉Konoha Ending🦉

"(n/n) are you listening?? Hello?? Bae" (y/n) blinks and looks around him and sees he's inside a classroom.

"hm? Konoha? What are you doing here?" (y/n) asked with a curious look.

"to see my pretty boyfriend of course" konoha says and boops (y/n)'s nose, "okay? Did you eat your lunch this time round?"

"hm? Of course! Oh how about we have a sleepover at my house?"

"with the rest of the other volleyball teammates right?" (y/n) asked and tilts his head, konoha looks away and (y/n) immediately knew what was his intention.

"right?"

"..." konoha still didn't respond and just looked away with a scared look.

"konoha Akinori" (y/n) said and hears the bell ring, "oh would you look at that! It's time for me to go back now, cya" (y/n) sighs and takes out his textbook and sees a piece of paper.

'make sure not to let konoha invite me over to sleepover EVER again' (y/n) looks at it and shoves it into his bag and the teacher came soon.

--☯--

"..."

"oh (y/n), your actually here" konoha says and (y/n) looks down onto the ground with disappointment in his eyes.

"what's wrong (y/n)?" konoha asked and (y/n) said "nothing, just tired"

When (y/n) walks into the living room, he sees Bokuto, Akaashi, Haruki and the others as well. 'thank goodness it's a real sleepover or else I would've smack konoha on the head'

"okay, since all of us are here. How about let's watch a movie since tomorrow is a holiday anyways"

"oh! Can we watch Jaws?"

"no Bokuto, we already watched that 3 times cause of you" konoha immediately said with a calm and serious tone.

"how about chucky?"

"great idea! Let's watch some horror for a change!"

"isn't Jaws a horror movie as well?"

"it doesn't matter, now let's go watch some horror movies now" konoha says and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks for everyone.

--☯--

Once everyone was in the living room, huddled into one giant blanket, (y/n) was sitting beside Bokuto and konoha.

He wasn't exactly scared of them but he was a huggable pillow to Bokuto who would always squeeze the life out of him instead of Akaashi.

Konoha on the other hand was extremely jealous cause of that and wanted to just grab (y/n) away from Bokuto and have him all to himself.

The limit he had was exactly 👌

The break point was when Bokuto squeezed him and buried his face into (y/n)'s neck.

Konoha had enough and grabs (y/n) and pulls him to his room where he locked the door and (y/n) knew he was fucked...

'this wasn't what I wanted but okay I guess' (y/n) backs up until his back hits the wall. Konoha slams both of his hands beside (y/n)'s face and started making hickeys.

"konoha!? Stop making them, everyone's outside-"

"let them hear it then"

"no I am NOT letting anyone hear me or you-hmph" (y/n) then felt konoha's lips against his.

'no no no!! ££=#+#+£%&(:#%: /)' (y/n) pushes konoha away and immediately checks in the mirror to see if any of thd hickeys were at a spot that anyone could see.

"..." (y/n) soon realised that konoha had placed more then enough hickeys for anyone to see he was his...

"konoha, how am I suppose to face them tomorrow??"

"just tell them that your mine and it'll be over" konoha said and crosses his arm, "or do you want to go the extreme length-"

"no thank you, I'd like to keep my virginity after marriage-" "too late" konoha pins (y/n) down onto the bed and started teasing him.

'this fucker💢...' (y/n) thought and soon after three was 'intense shouting' if you know what I mean.

Everyone in the living room could hear it, even Bokuto looked astonished.

--☯--

Next day breakfast was silent along with (y/n) having dark circles under his eyes.

As he drinks the milk from the cup, Bokuto asked konoha "uh, akinori... Why did you do that?" konoha happily replied

"cause I always mark what's mine that's why"

"shut it akinori, I needed help from Akaashi even though I was perfectly fine yesterday" (y/n) says and splashes milk over konoha's head and left the kitchen.